Shadow Isles Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Va1ianc3

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SathraxDeprawn View Post
To be honst a good sona with some ap and an effective tank or ap/ad champion can be really annoying. her cooldowns are low, her support spells are pretty useful, and cause of the low cd she can just keep hitting with spells, while her ally keeps her protected. I think it's less about how the champion is commonly used that makes them change them, and more about how the professionals use them. A professional sona can make or break a game.
I know this... Sona's my main champ... that's why I'm upset. Sad times D:

Krampus Claus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Wait, where's the armor penetration on the pillager?

Please tell us that was a typo, and you're porting in the same stats from the PBE.

vVCAMOVv

10-25-2012

Quote:
Tristana
•Explosive Shot Cast Range now matches her Attack Range (including per level increases from her passive Draw a Bead)
•Fixed: Rocket Jump now is more reliable when used around terrain
•Buster Shot mana cost reduced to 100 from 140
Very Nice. I'd also like to see a change to all knock up attacks effecting tristana while in mid jump.

Bobidabob

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

SKARNER ULTIMATE NERFED... WHY? I understand w nerf, but if you can time his ult to stop a flash then you should be allowed to do so...[*]Crystalline Exoskeleton Cooldown increased to 18 seconds from 14[*]Impale will no longer finish casting if the target escapes the range during the cast time

Amarathval

10-25-2012

no mention of spider queen... she coming out?

Phur

10-25-2012

I'm Excited for Twisted!

Bryan da truth

10-25-2012

Damn poor DFG. -

Please buff Mordekaiser a bit at least. Hes actually pretty relient on it when he cant get in Q/W range.

Kat..Will go back to Gunblade which I like actually, missing dat lifesteal. All in all good stuff. Eve still great mid, kat still, jayce probably still great, Kha-zix shining time?

FINGER IN BUTTHO

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by psdjklgfuiob View Post
Wow Ezreal probably won't duel with other adcs as well...
Everyone will start playing Miss Fortune, mark my words

Mael

10-25-2012

Soooo where is Elise and the halloween skins ?

Forumz

10-25-2012

I hope they are just trolling and Elise + Skins get released tomorrow as well... I've been holding onto this IP for to long lol.