Shadow Isles Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ByakuyaxD

10-25-2012

with the dfg nerf, i hope that veigar will be getting a buff with his ult having a shorter cooldown, because just like leblanc, veigar's main role is to 1 shot someone and even if they live leblanc's ult has a 40/32/24s cooldown whereas veigar... 130/110/90s cooldown. Veigar's ult cooldown should be shortened and his base stats should be improved, because the dfg nerf just hurts veigar way too much.

Zerovox

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakujoSakujo View Post
Worst patch I have seen to this date.
Probability of this being downvoted: 90%
Probability of those who downvote are riot Arse kissers: 100%
i'll gladly kiss riots ass if they continue to improve this game an make sure people who are negative an don't appreciate things properly get what they deserve

Zenzah

10-25-2012

witchcap + deathcap = OP for AP. thats a +30% from DC, and +25% more from WC...

Why do I feel as if APC's just got stronger.

DuffTime

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stexe View Post
I'm curious how the new "Twisted Treeline" map will work if people are still playing Ranked 3v3...
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2026965
Yeah I'm going to be very honest... I'll be downright angry if it interferes with my ability to play ranked TT prior to season end. I love Riot historically and they've treated me very well with any issues and tickets I've had, but there's so much about this patch that's just odd to me.

However I could deal with most of it, but if I can't get diamond because of this patch where I might have been able to otherwise, I'll be angry at the company.

Zerovox

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ereus View Post
Yet again RIOT breaks under noobs' voices of champs being op. DotA2 - Here I come! I've lost faith after all those years.
Nerf Jayce? seems reasonable, but that's not the change he needed. Nerf rengar? Bad idea. He's useless after bursting his empowered attack and any tanky dps/caster (skarner for example) kills him easily. Should've lowered his cooldowns if you reduced his damage. Now he's just a kill-or-die champ, pretty useless if built tanky.
I've had enough of "smurf" accounts and ppl saying "i don't care, it's just a referral I'm making."
Leaving LoL to you, community scrubz.
rengar was 3 hitting anyone who didn't have pure armor, an within the short 2 second burst he can get with his Q, an built like an adc, he can do 1000-2500 damage within 5 seconds, i don't think i've seen any champion do that much damage.

Edit: Rengar is 5v5 isn't a pain to deal with, 3v3 is where he takes the cake, he can jump from anywhere on the map, people would just constantly choose him because he was extremely hard to counter, i rarely use champions that put an unfair edge on the battle, but when you have people choosing these champions in conjuction with darius an xin zhao you really want it to be fair when you have squishier an more defenseless champions. Good job riot, continue to stop people from doing this.

Zerovox

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenzah View Post
witchcap + deathcap = OP for AP. thats a +30% from DC, and +25% more from WC...

Why do I feel as if APC's just got stronger.
i think deathcap would not be able to be used in this map, just like dominion, warmongs, wriggles aren't available in the new tt either, so i think it's a replacement.

YoshioPeePee

10-25-2012

wonderful patch

glad to see that merry band of tourney fotms get torn apart

Mooon Wolf

10-25-2012

Riot This is a big nerf why ?
Very bad

Rotis4

10-25-2012

And thus it was on this day that Trundle received balance changes.

SathraxDeprawn

10-25-2012

Am I the only person who saw the DFG change and actually thought it through in relation to veigar? In an early game, sure it's weaker, but if ur making veigar strong enough that u can 1 shot anyway, ur either going to win quickly, or it's going to last longer.
After you go past 1000 ap, the DFG % damage is actually HIGHER than before. Do the math, then complain. Sure the cooldown reduction sucks, but a veigar with DFG in a late game, provided he doesn't suck ass, is going to be even dealier than before. If it matters to you early game, you either suck with veigar, or you're going to win anyway so quit your *****ing.