Shadow Isles Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MeowAndNyanQt

10-24-2012

Eff the changes I DEMAND SNOWMERDINGER THIS CHRISTMAS:$$ FANKS.

Phreak in Bed

10-24-2012

Sona nerfs.. really?

Mj

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoBeNirvana View Post
Dat Tristana buff!
still not enough, they should remove all her cast times imo. No other AD carries have that.

DH Pestilence

10-24-2012

*NEW ITEM* Blade of the Ruined King
Recipe: Bilgewater Cutlass
Total gold cost: 2825 (upgrade cost: 1000)
+40 Attack Damage
+10% Life Steal
Unique Passive: Your attacks deal 4% of the target's current health in magic damage and heals you for half the amount (120 max vs. minions).
Unique Active: Drains target champion, dealing 150% physical damage plus 50% of your attack damage and healing you by the same amount. Additionally, you steal 30% of their movement speed for 2 seconds (1 minute cooldown).

This item just seems a little... strong for me. I'm not sure on the math or anything but it is quite expensive. I'd assume a bruiser/ad assassinish type champ would use this. Like Rengar. I don't know, it seems like a DFG that heals and does percent health. Am I wrong here?

Kokaloca kun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

Trundle permaban inc

Slayitquick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

API for Manual Recommended Items Overrides now works correctly with all champions and also works correctly even if the character changes forms prior to opening the shop for the first time, like Udyr

^ what is this?? at the end?

Like can you manually set in your own reccomended items? if so that would be sweet and i have been missing out

Ekolid

10-24-2012

Skarner's ult nerf is logically fine, but it is game breaking and will affect skarner alot, because when you ult with skar the first thing you do is mostly move away, and now you'll just see many skarners getting trolled and moving away during a perfect initiation moment from a single late flash(I suspect many will rage and leave skar for good) this will def need some testing, and to top it off you nerfed his W.. *sigh* I just hope you know what you are doing...

Setsumura

10-25-2012

I have to wonder, why does Riot keep beating Sona to death with the nerf bat? I mean, she's already squishy as can be, and now, they're making her even more squishy! x____X

Zerovox

10-25-2012

i'm glad rengar has finally had a decent nerf, i need to fight with/against a rengar to make sure it is ok rather than still 3 hitting anybody who hasn't got 400 armor. Overall this patch is quite alright, although i don't see why the feeder (sona) has been made into a minion?

Ereus

10-25-2012

Yet again RIOT breaks under noobs' voices of champs being op. DotA2 - Here I come! I've lost faith after all those years.
Nerf Jayce? seems reasonable, but that's not the change he needed. Nerf rengar? Bad idea. He's useless after bursting his empowered attack and any tanky dps/caster (skarner for example) kills him easily. Should've lowered his cooldowns if you reduced his damage. Now he's just a kill-or-die champ, pretty useless if built tanky.
I've had enough of "smurf" accounts and ppl saying "i don't care, it's just a referral I'm making."
Leaving LoL to you, community scrubz.