Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Shadow Isles Patch Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zanu

10-25-2012

FANTASTIC.

looks awesome, loving the Wooglet's Witchcap!!!

Saminal

10-25-2012

Quote:
Udyr:

[*]The Dragon's burning damage will no longer disrupt players from Recalling
[/LIST]

I'm rather excited about that! lol It's such a small and simple thing, but man that's gonna be nice if you ask me!

Hall Om Mig

10-25-2012

what the hell is with these new tt; items o.o...

Sherizati

10-25-2012

Quote:
Deathfire Grasp

No longer grants Cooldown Reduction

Wonderful.... now I have to build Morello's Evil Tome for AP Carry Karma... That was like the one good item for Karma besides Athene's Unholy Grail as far as cdr and usefulness was concerned. Heck, now I might even have to go back to 9/0/21 masteries just for some cdr. But I guess it's not all that bad, and besides I'm probably the only person in pain for this, because it's not like anyone else plays karma xD. Oh well. I'm happy about everything else in this patch honestly.

Technophite

10-25-2012

Quote:
Udyr:
  • *NEW ITEM* Lord Van Damm's Pillager
    • Recipe: Heart of Gold + Brutalizer
    • Total gold cost: 2962 (combine cost: 800)
    • +40 Attack Damage
    • +350 Health
    • Unique Passive: 10% Cooldown Reduction
    • Unique Passive: 10% Spell Vamp
Where is the armour penetration from The Brutalizer?

emun

10-25-2012

at least reduce the atk speed debuff from ez... why get rid of it...

ZacBranigen

10-25-2012

Quote:
psdjklgfuiob:
Wow Ezreal probably won't duel with other adcs as well...

Excuse me but I always thought Ez was op. He has good escape mechanism and a good ult of which their cds are reduced with his q. PLUS he gets a speed increase with his passive not to mention his w which not only increases attack speed but slows the enemies attack speed. Also he has nice early game damage.

Sherizati

10-25-2012

Quote:
Lord Janas:
Skarner nerfs were just stupid. Skarner wasn't a popular pick during the finals and hasn't been all that popular for a long time. Nerfing his shield is just stupid as it scales with AP, something Skarner never builds. The Ult nerf just makes Ezreal even more OP.

I think the bigger problem was that skarner was being too quick too often and you could never outrun him if he ever had an advantage on you, not that he was too tanky and you couldn't kill him because of his shield.. The other thing about his ult, is it's not making EZ players jump for joy, it's more of a QOL improvement for anyone who sees an obviously telegraphed flash/shurelia/ult from skarner, and happened to take flash. The feel of using an escape mechanism that only comes up every 265 seconds only to be pulled back over a wall or back from full flash distance to die anyway is something that doesn't feel like good game play.

SakujoSakujo

10-25-2012

Worst patch I have seen to this date.
Probability of this being downvoted: 90%
Probability of those who downvote are riot Arse kissers: 100%

hi im genbu

10-25-2012

my poor veigar