Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Shadow Isles Patch Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gosu M R H

10-24-2012

Riot... skins... please...... ;-;

msgerbs

10-24-2012

Quote:
JimothyDrexel:
Mundo sad now.

Which makes everybody else happy :P

Fukohei

Recruiter

10-24-2012

Looks like DFG just became a situational item but totally not worth its cost, however it still needs to be available for those hp stackers like vlad. Otherwise that gold can be more efficiently spent elsewhere.

pegasaurus91

10-24-2012

Jayce nerfs are here!
Still not enough to force me to abandon my main, though.

Zam Ogan

Recruiter

10-24-2012

Quote:
Harutan:
I think the ezreal nerf was pretty stupid, they should have reworked his flux instead, something I think would be interesting would be to make e-flux push someone backwards if they are facing you, or pull them towards you if they are facing away from you.
that would be awsome
of course the push/pull distance would have to be fairly small, otherwise itd be crazy

I really like this.

Laetabilis

10-24-2012

Why did Trundle changes take so long?... It was so simple and these changes have been suggested forever, although his Q and Ult were the real problems as far as animation.
Also WOOOOO Tristana buffs! Now E can be usable without dying late game, and less wall jumping derps.

Paperoil

10-24-2012

Vayne, Kog: time to 3 shots a tank!!

Blade of the Ruined King
Recipe: Bilgewater Cutlass
Total gold cost: 2825 (upgrade cost: 1000)
+40 Attack Damage
+10% Life Steal
Unique Passive: Your attacks deal 4% of the target's current health in magic damage and heals you for half the amount (120 max vs. minions).
Unique Active: Drains target champion, dealing 150% physical damage plus 50% of your attack damage and healing you by the same amount. Additionally, you steal 30% of their movement speed for 2 seconds (1 minute cooldown).

BeastBox

10-24-2012

Wait; did they actually fix Tristana's insanely buggy Rocket Jump?!? Can I actually jump over traps and skill shots now? O_O

More range on the E is just gravy. If I played an ADC regularily this would almost make up for wrecking Sona ...

e Hydrogen

Senior Recruiter

10-24-2012

Do the summoner icons come out too?

Boogna

10-24-2012

Quote:
Greyv:
does like 100dmg...but aoe?...yay! ... LAME

It is 1 spell...just 1!! You can miss it playing ezreal or dodge it if you are playing against him...even then, it was just a few seconds debuff whereas it's cooldown was double that time...

he can't go 1v1 against everyone because it depends on the players and let me remind you ez is a skill base champion...

besides...lowering/increasing atkspd is like the wholepoint...otherwise it'd be just another short range aoe skill that is meant to tickle your oponent and grant you 10% IF YOU HIT IT...

I mean, they could've increased the cooldown, lower the buff/debuff % or done a change...but remove it completely? come on... (not to mention, the original ezreal W actually healed...now it has no utility at all)

well, was nice playing ezreal while it was fun *shrugs* back to kogmaw and graves it is...

nice one riot, now ezreal is nearly the worst adc in the game along with caitlyn and MF

it has utility still..... raises hit allies attack speed by 20-40% which is by no means a low amount it also does 70-250 dmg with a .8 ap ratio. its by no means useless they just made it so other adc's have a fair chance to trade with him.

plus like a said early, hits through minons, hits more then 1 person.

people like you clearly just want the easyest win possible.