Shadow Isles Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xXS27Xx

10-24-2012

really hoping dfg/ez nerfs get scaled back a bit later on....
Other than that nice patch! =)

P.S.
No mention of Elise?

Yusnaan

10-24-2012

Are the new Harrowing Champ skins, Elise, and the new Varus run animation in this patch? I didn't see them in the notes, and I thought they were part of this one....

BunnyDay

10-24-2012

At least I don't play any of these champs xD

Raithofhel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

Patch Notes summary:

1) Well, we finally went back and made twisted treeline a whole separate thing instead of a mini-version of SR. New items and everything, all actually designed for this map. Dev team has actually been working pretty hard, and came up with cool stuff. Like all new releases, expect it to need major tweaking if its popular, or else be left to die if you folks don't pick it up more often. We're excited.

2) Remember that guy we said way awesome while you all said he sucked? Told you so. Wanted to remove his AP scaling ability entirely, but then you silly mage-builds would cry. So we took away the utility part. We'll see how that goes.

3) We liked that new melee/ranged dude we made, but we did make him a bit too good. Obligatory nerfs to acknowledge our awesomeness.

4) You people don't get the memo. We don't like actual 'support' champions. They take away from the whole kill-fest super-aggression thing we want more of. We call it toxic but we just mean we think its boring. We already nerfed and nerfed the healers, but you guys keep picking one anyway. We think it's because of the boobs, but we'll nerf her again just in case she was somehow usable. Get the memo guys - next comes a MS nerf down to 245 or something.

5) You guys are complaining that a few of our 'unconventional supports' that we actually do like are too powerful. We don't care - we like the way it works. Can't you just stop using the damn healers already? Obligatory slap on the wrist to calm the forum QQ down.

6) Certain items keep getting built. This allows noobie players to follow build guides and actually build right. Can't let that happen. Deserving or not, always built items must be nerfed to hell. But we can't admit that outright. We'll call it 'balancing.' Find some new items so we can nerf those next spring.

7) picked a couple people to give an inconsequential buff to, and several to give a small nerf to. Gotta make sure you don't notice the prejudice. Did I mention we hate sustain passive supports?

8) maybe if we don't mention Elise... or the new skins... then people will forget about it for a little?

Patch goes live in about 6 weeks.

Tananzel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

Why the Skarner nerf? I thought I was the only one that even played him anymore. If anything he needed a buff.

General Sassycat

10-24-2012

"DFG isn't used very much, lets buff it!"

"DFG is a little too strong, lets make it worse than it was before!"

Make up your mind riot.

GG Veigar ;_; but at least this will stop people from rushing DFG on him like morons.

fuq u

10-24-2012

Wait, I dunno if I missed it but, are the skins gonna be in the shop with the patch?

EncrustedAnchor

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malzakor View Post
*NEW ITEM* Wicked Hatchet

Recipe: Cloak of Agility + Long Sword
Total gold cost: 1955 (combine cost: 710)
+20 Attack Damage
+18% Critical Strike Chance
Unique Passive: Your basic attacks inflict Grievous Wounds on enemy champions, causing 50% reduced healing and regeneration for 1.5 seconds.

Seems OP
Mundo goes where he pl......awwww

General Sassycat

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osearic View Post
Yes, yes MORELLO hates Eve that much. Did you know that he originally wanted the DFG **REMOVED FROM THE GAME**? Yes! He wanted the DFG out! Then Ocelot RRRRAAAAAAAAGGGGGED about it and was on-stream like "IF THEY REMOVE THIS, I WILL QUIT LEAGUE!" so Morello screwed off with that plan.
If they removed DFG might as well remove Eve and Veigar from the game.

Zephyare

10-24-2012

YAY NEW UPDATE!!! ME LIKES!!!! the dragon update is a god send! THANKYOU OH SO MUCH!