Shadow Isles Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mizukiyaya

10-24-2012

Rengar Nerf YES!!!

elgatovalero

10-24-2012

i dont agree with nerfing rengar in the thrill of the hunt cooldown i mean i know why so many people think he should be nerfed but that is only because they dont know how he works, and i could get by with the bonetooth and health regen but the increased cooldown in his ult makes his purpose of being an assasin too hard if you can only use it each 70 sec i think people should only learn to fight him instead of nerfing him that way

Kimblee

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaritsu View Post
Oh I'm sorry that I don't post on these forums and have a high post count to rank me a member or anything. I have played more then my fair share of matches to justify these changes. The amount of games I have played does not concern you nor will it concern anyone. I could have played 50 games and won every single one of them or play thousands of ganes and win a few, it really doesn't affect my logic and reasoning behind what I have said.
You realize you are talking about a video game right? The number of games you have played DO DIRECTLY affect your reasoning behind what you are saying about the GAME, it's like playing Call of Duty for 5 mins and saying they need better guns, or playing WoW for the first 2 levels and saying its to easy to kill mobs. lmao go get some experience on LoL and come back about what you think should be changed or constitutes a good change.

Rplix

10-24-2012

Jayce nerf. :*(

MixAlthees2

10-24-2012

Karthus OP? Nerf Irelia
Oriana OP? Nerf Rengar

Kimblee

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikishot View Post
I can't really feel insulted by someone who's post is so hard to read. Have you tried factoring in the math? He's losing 170-200 damage on his Q with this nerf, that's really not that much. As for ganks, yea it does matter when he can ult dive you, two shot you then flash away without taking 1-2 tower shots. As for Garen, it takes more than 2 seconds to pull that off, plus you can kite his Q. Riven can negate the first one, the second Q will get through, plus Rengar will bola her then just auto with the attack speed steroid to win the trade. A 2.5 AD ratio Q plus an attack steroid is too powerful.
OH ok i got it i thought more than his Q got nerfed my apologies....lol

Gspec

10-24-2012

no new map? boo. other than that sweet patch. BTW riot we need some new maps..

chloe petrova

10-24-2012

Is Elise and the skins going to be proposed at a later date? Or am I missing her in the patch notes... *throws monies at screen* I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE BUT SKINS ROIT, GIB PLiS ; . ;!

vienersssnitzle

10-24-2012

Does this mean rengar won't be op as hell or will he always be able to just be able to control top?

MegaManRocks

10-24-2012

How much RP to make ward skins permanent?