Shadow Isles Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

destructozues

10-24-2012

OMFG RIOT. honestly why would you nerf rengars bonetooth necklace?! its exactly what makes him rengar, everyones complaining about his double q, nothing about his item. you literally changed him completely. His ultimate too. It was perfectly fine the way it was.

Vitiel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

So I'm not entirely following the change to Skarner's ult. What's it mean exactly?

islesofurth

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post
[*]Phage
  • Slow duration reduced to 2 seconds from 2.5
  • Slow for ranged attacks reduced to 20% from 30%
[*]Trinity Force
  • Slow for ranged attacks reduced to 25% from 35%
[*]Frozen Mallet
  • Fixed: Slow duration now correctly lasts for 2.5 seconds instead of 2

No change to Entropy for ranged?

Desmenuzador

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeGuy11 View Post
When making Van Damm's Pillager you lose the armor penetration from brutalizer. is this intentional?
and get 10% spell vamp.....

Seraphim1812

10-24-2012

**** you very much Riot! Like Ezreal really needed a nerf that significant.

Chrono111

10-24-2012

Man, Rengar is now officially in the trash tier, Ezreal should be thanking god that Riot hates Rengar more than him, because this nerf...Probably will never use rengar again.

IckyArkman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

that DFG nerf is completely uncalled for. All I hear when I see it is "IM A BRUISER THAT JUST WANTS TO BUILD DAMAGE AND THIS AP CHAMP BURST ME DOWN WITH AN ITEM THEY HAD TO BUILD BUT STILL DOES NOTHING WITH ITS ATTACKS NERF THEM!" With that punctuation and everything. I hate bruisers......

Kah Tahlist

10-24-2012

Darius nerf!

PLEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAASE!!!!!!!!!!

Shikishot

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420Chewy View Post
I didnt insult u to argue, i insulted u because ur an idiot and using a logic a child would have. You are mad cuz he does a lot of damage as a top lane/jungle champ. You realize that at level 2 xin zhao can E then Q on you and do a **** ton of damage WITH cc on top of it? Garen can Q and E at level 2 for "tons of damage" riven can almost negate half a damage combo with a levle 2 e....and the ganks are the issue? buy wards...his stealth is the issue? buy vision wards. Im sure thats to hard to comprehend though.
I can't really feel insulted by someone who's post is so hard to read. Have you tried factoring in the math? He's losing 170-200 damage on his Q with this nerf, that's really not that much. As for ganks, yea it does matter when he can ult dive you, two shot you then flash away without taking 1-2 tower shots. As for Garen, it takes more than 2 seconds to pull that off, plus you can kite his Q. Riven can negate the first one, the second Q will get through, plus Rengar will bola her then just auto with the attack speed steroid to win the trade. A 2.5 AD ratio Q plus an attack steroid is too powerful.

Wettop

Recruiter

10-24-2012

I support the nerf for Rengar. That champion was everyone worst nightmare >.>