Shadow Isles Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shikishot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420Chewy View Post
im sorry junior member how many games have u played?
Junior member doesn't equal games played. It's how much posts you've posted on the forums.

MurderSlash

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow6234 View Post
Bone tooth necklace no longer has 10 dmg riot just made it usless w/o any stacks
It was already useless.

Galgus

10-24-2012

DFG nerfed to hell- good thing I've been practicing my Morello's Tome Veigar for this day.

With its damage down and CDR gone, it just isn't worth the cost anymore.

Kimblee

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikishot View Post
None of them have a 1500 Q damage nuke, none of them have a stealth. All of the champions you listed have ult nukes, like most champions in the game.
right cuz rengar just GETS the double Q, lol oh hey melee rengar that is farming stacks so he can nuke me cuz i decided not to buy any armor spec into armor or go armor runes, yea ill just let u do that. Learn to ****ing play kid.

Nightsmash

10-24-2012

But where dem rammus buffs at?

Kimblee

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikishot View Post
Junior member doesn't equal games played. It's how much posts you've posted on the forums.
i was asking how many games he played?

Lazreal

10-24-2012

I find it slightly amusing to see people freak out at the face of every nerf.... Take it this way, these are not nerfs, but simple "BALANCE CHANGES"

if the changes are to dramatic the will in fact "RE-BALANCE" said changes.

For instance anyone remember when Ezreal's W used to be a Heal? interesting huh.

I for one think Jayce needs his mana cost on his moves increased, and his mana gain move buffed.

and Rengar will still have tons of burst, and his HP regen isn't anything to fret about since he has his on Self % Heals.

and And not being able to blink away from a Skarner Ult was pretty harsh, I would think they might fix abunch more instances of this aswell then Such as Darius Ults still hit you even when you blink away mid animation.

SO don't fret masses, and enjoy the brave new world, I'm looking forward playing Syndra, I hope the fixes to her were enough : )

meze

10-24-2012

So..... When?

Evi

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post
Tristana
  • Explosive Shot Cast Range now matches her Attack Range (including per level increases from her passive Draw a Bead)
  • Fixed: Rocket Jump now is more reliable when used around terrain
  • Buster Shot mana cost reduced to 100 from 140
;_;

These tears... are tears of joy.

MurderSlash

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightsmash View Post
But where dem rammus buffs at?
Rammus already OP !!!