Shadow Isles Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrObscure

10-24-2012

So basically Rengar is useless now? Thats just awesome...NOT

Nerf someone who needs it...like irelia

Nice thumbs down, lets be frank here, Riot does control the Meta with these nerfs, if you really thing about it, shouldnt the comunity to respond within reason, if hes too strong ban him in draft, or buy wards to see the bushes.

I will give you the ratio reduction, but some of the other things didnt make sense like

Quote:
Bonetooth Necklace no longer grants a base +10 Attack Damage
why not decrease the damage per lvl that way you can still get your 10 AD in there early (plus I dont see this used unless theres a fed Rengar)

He has 2 stealth abilities, 1 he can control one he uses to jump out of bushes, if you increase the cooldown and decrease the time to 5 seconds, your a sitting duck, as you will jump into the team fight, probably without your gauge full as it is 1 per second, which would mean if you wanted it full you arnt getting your jump in when running on empty, which usually can decide a teamfight (oh and can be shut down by oracles)

Jayce's accel gate is another one, his other skills have high mana costs as is, this im not too upset about, but im surprised im not reading more about it.

Lastly DFG is coming out of my builds without that CDR, that and its passive were the only reasons it was in there.

I think people sit here and just give others thumbs down because it makes them feel good, a lot of valid points are getting them in this thread. my bad for not being a metasheep

If im going to keep getting thumbs down at least explain yourselves, it doesnt make sense just to say I dont like it, and not giving an explanation, sorry my opinions scares you.

I Liquid I

10-24-2012

So still no nerf on the number one banned champ Darius huh? Interesting..

Yaritsu

10-24-2012

Rengar needed the nerf, if he can hit you from half your health to dead near mid game then yes. I personally agree with a majority of the things they did in this patch. I for one play Ezreal, and actually agree with the nerf. Anything that riot does is done with a lot of thought put into it. You guys complain about them, but you don't notice anything. Rengar's double jump made it hard to get away, and it even made his escaping and initiating OP. As for sona, are you guys really going to complain about 40 hp and 2 armor? Syndra really did need the buff, as for Tristana, I never really played her so I don't know much. DFG is one of those items that needed the nerf, you guys complain it is worthless but have you actually taken the time to consider that it was OP? Trinity Force and Phage definitely needed the nerf because there was no way to escape once you are hit by someone who has it. The ward skins and champion skins are temporary for a reason. They are a SEASONAL type deal and should be respected as such. Sure a bunch of the nerfs are going to make it hard to play the champions but it is all about adapting to the changes before you complain. I mean the patch isn't even out and already you guys are complaining.

sephy star

10-24-2012

nerf overwhelming!

Kimblee

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valgaarv View Post
Unnedeed nerfs? did you play Rengar top? infinite sustain man...
cho top? oh right hes only got 2 forms of cc aoe auto attack and true damage with a passive that gives back health and mana

riven top? RIGHT she has mana and only 2 forms of cc with a shielding dash and ad buff that is a a ranged garen ult

Garen top? NAH he only has a passive that regens health that minions DONT stop anymore with a high damage speed buff silence that removes any debuff a constant damage spin and an ult that nukes.

totally justified to nerf rengar

Angelfire269

10-24-2012

Good thing I refunded Rengar

Shikishot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Liquid I View Post
So still no nerf on the number one banned champ Darius huh? Interesting..
He doesn't need nerfs and he's not the number one banned champ.

sunol1972

10-24-2012

Custom vs AI - can you please fix the bots running into the dragon and baron coves and getting stuck, too easy a kill.

Solus Vulpus

10-24-2012

Bone tooth necklace no longer has 10 dmg riot just made it usless w/o any stacks

REAPEROFSOUNDS

10-24-2012

Theres nothing about elise , im not introstend in new items or nerfs , I WANT NEW CHAMP