Shadow Isles Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roneld3444

10-24-2012

Phage, Rengar, and Sona nerfs make this patch **** for me.

xXS27Xx

10-24-2012

Meh... kinda wish ez nerf wasn't that hard. I mean yes his w needed a nerf and I am surprised it took this long, but they couldve just scaled it back 50-75% or so to leave ezreal some decent duel advantages to compensate for his other shortcomings compared to other adcs with a dash/blink.

Other than that and the fact that ward skins are temporary (slippery slope riot... please don't go to the dark side...), patch looks pretty awsome to me ^^

Pauulzrulez

10-24-2012

Looks like Riot sold enough Pulsefire Ezreal skins.

Emperor Ruanek

10-24-2012

Well I am both impressed with and depressed by this update. Yes yes there is new stuff to play with and a revamped map. The bugs have been fixed. But you nerfed SONA?!?!?!?!!?!?! And took the cooldown reduction off Deathfire grasp. I am merely amused by the fact Veigar will now be an AI. It's nice Riot keeps up with the game, but they have got to stop breaking their good characters. Diana was nerfed the week she came out. Rammus has been nerfed so many times I could tank better with this broken Sona. Anyway that is enough of my complaint's. Good day to all who care to read this.

Lonoty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

honnestly, this is not what the league needed... ok for the new items, but these champions changes aren't really nice... Riot could do better.

xBest Sodium Na

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoukanju View Post
Wait, where are the Harrowing/Shadow Isle skins?
They wouldnt give away the surprise like that yet :P

Fullbuster

10-24-2012

farewell, ezreal

TyranTheFallen

10-24-2012

**** this all the champions have vein made worst this game is starting to suck pretty bad

austseraph

10-24-2012

As someone who never reallyplayed TT I can't wait to try it now...Very Excited

XenoFrobe

10-24-2012

Rengar nerf? D:

FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU