Shadow Isles Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tenachiasaca

10-24-2012

Suggestion for Riot. I hope I'm not the only one but, from the looks of the new map I can clearly say that I preferred the old one. I SHALL MISS YOU WHITE BUFF

Cutesy boy name

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewis0510 View Post
Whyyyy do you keep nerfing rengar!?!?!?!?!?!
because he is overbuffed lmao, he 1 hits ppl at lvl 1 if u hadn't noticed... first blood rengar? what a big surprise.

ScytheXII

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

i just dont think am gonna play ezeal anymore ... u just fu***ed this champion up any other adc will take him down easly and his late game sucks already

HypaCarry

10-24-2012

Elise coming out this patch?

Lumara

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
"Crest of Honor - Honorable Opponent will now be displayed to the player and his teammates during champion select lobby and the loading screen"

Uh, we do not live in the 1950s, so it should be "their" or "his/her".
entire riot team are uneducated and you expect proper spelling with regard to sexism (meanwhile racism is rumored to run rampant at riot hq)

XNinjaFuHiya

10-24-2012

YES! Trundle buffs <3 Can we get a fix on his .5 Sec delay on his Rabid bite too? Since you fixed his contamination, thought that would be a good idea as well

Houshou

10-24-2012

Insider Scoop
Inside the Riot Patch Conference

Riot 1 - First Item up for discussion; Nerf Rengar?
All - Yes!

Riot 2 - Second Item up for discussion; Buff Syndra?
All - Yes!

Conference is over, thank you for coming.

KamiPenguin

10-24-2012

Excuse me, but where is the new champ?

Kimblee

10-24-2012

I am AMAZED at all the ezreal *****ing my god. He is one of my favorite AD carries to play and play against. He really isn't that hard to fight, I wonder if people realize that he is still going to do the same amount of damage.....if his W is gonna be what u say made him OP then thats really sad lol, I heard its hard as **** to step to the side these days so you know that's the reason you keep losing to ez completely understand? lol

ThatSummoner1

10-24-2012

i think the worst nerf of all is ezreal. damn how could they do that to him?