Shadow Isles Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

USNTM2

10-24-2012

Man...they neutered poor 'ol Rengar, huh? Guess I am going to have to go back with Shaco to Jungle. : /

FatMii

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonthzilla View Post
*NEW ITEM*

Blade of the Ruined King
Recipe: Bilgewater Cutlass
Total gold cost: 2825 (upgrade cost: 1000)
+40 Attack Damage
+10% Life Steal

Unique Passive: Your attacks deal 4% of the target's current health in magic damage and heals you for half the amount (120 max vs. minions).

Unique Active: Drains target champion, dealing 150% physical damage plus 50% of your attack damage and healing you by the same amount. Additionally, you steal 30% of their movement speed for 2 seconds (1 minute cooldown).

Am I the only one worried that suddenly AD carries are going to become long range Jax-style carries? It's like a Madred's for tankbusting except you do mixed damage and get some lifesteal/spellvamp/however you want to describe it for about 2/3 the price.....

Correct me if I'm wrong (as obviously we can't try it in-game yet) but this sounds like it could be badly balanced.

Edit: Madred's Bloodrazer****
The new items are only for Twisted Treeline and if you play Twisted Treeline, you will know that ADC are terrible on the map because it favours bruisers.

fancypants8000

10-24-2012

when does thsi patch start?

Krom

10-24-2012

nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf

Gogh444

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

*NEW ITEM* Lord Van Damm's Pillager

Recipe: Heart of Gold + Brutalizer
Total gold cost: 2962 (combine cost: 800)
+40 Attack Damage
+350 Health
Unique Passive: 10% Cooldown Reduction
Unique Passive: 10% Spell Vamp

Did you forget to show the ArPen, or was it removed for some reason?

MrPool1340

10-24-2012

Why Skarner Riot?

Why??

drdahlser

10-24-2012

Ap trist is now viable!

EpicHearts21

10-24-2012

Riot making our day really hard xD the best items, they lower the stats and remove some stats

soarlikerock

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goooooooby View Post
I agree with you, as funny as it is when you pull someone when they flash over a wall, i think that was a good move made by RIOT.
Notice how garen and darius can still hit you with their ults even if you flash over a wall... I agree it was a good decision but I'd rather it be fixed for everyone at the same time than just fixing it for one champ and then leaving the others with it. Personally i find Darius' ult way more annoying, just over 1k true damage, regardless of how he is built, with a cooldown reset on kill. At least with chogath he has to build ap to get it up that high.

redbliss

10-24-2012

Good job with the Rengar nerfs. I couldnt think of a better way to take one of the funnest champs in the game and move him to the LoL bench.