Shadow Isles Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiinyo

10-24-2012

These nerfs suck except rengar and jayce. Riot nerfs the wrong people YET AGAIN WOO.

Gonthzilla

10-24-2012

*NEW ITEM*

Blade of the Ruined King
Recipe: Bilgewater Cutlass
Total gold cost: 2825 (upgrade cost: 1000)
+40 Attack Damage
+10% Life Steal

Unique Passive: Your attacks deal 4% of the target's current health in magic damage and heals you for half the amount (120 max vs. minions).

Unique Active: Drains target champion, dealing 150% physical damage plus 50% of your attack damage and healing you by the same amount. Additionally, you steal 30% of their movement speed for 2 seconds (1 minute cooldown).

Am I the only one worried that suddenly AD carries are going to become long range Jax-style carries? It's like a Madred's for tankbusting except you do mixed damage and get some lifesteal/spellvamp/however you want to describe it for about 2/3 the price.....

Correct me if I'm wrong (as obviously we can't try it in-game yet) but this sounds like it could be badly balanced.

Edit: Madred's Bloodrazer****

Nintura

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanthus730 View Post
All of this is awesome. <3 Riot.

Is Van Damm's not going to be on SR? I thought it was said it would be? Or would 'probably' be?

This is a bad idea until all the champs that rely on this to be viable are fixed.

I agree (and I think everyone does) that DFG is OP...but you've basically just removed like 4-5 champs from the game as DFG was the only thing keeping them viable (Veigar, LB, etc)...you should have fixed these champs before/at the same time you nerfed DFG.

Also, DFG was one of very very few CDR items in the game, removing it without offering another option has severely limited options and thinned the item pool.

As much as I love DFG and Veigar, this just simply isn't true. He still has one of the highest AP ratios in game and he still has 3 spells that are straight up burst along with a massive 2.75 aoe stun.

However, there are more than a few CDR items still left. In fact there are quite a few.

EpicHearts21

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaoi Fanboy Gary View Post
lets just remove sona from game. this is too painful -_-;;
Yeah, their making sona die fast T.T

HWUZHERE

10-24-2012

Rengar nerfs were a bit much in my opinion, but besides that it looks good

Leorite

10-24-2012

Omg first time i'm not seeing any Vladinerfs lol..

xsnation

10-24-2012

so disappointed with the Rengar nerf. he was already nerfed before.

Te de coca

10-24-2012

I always build Deathfire Grasp when playing Katarina, and was wondering about it on Lux. Now it's useless, no more cooldown reduction and burst damage thrown away. This is just sad

ratcharmer

10-24-2012

So previously Riot was talking about making a wider variety of team comps viable on TT. Are supports actually viable there now?

FizzleStix

10-24-2012

How OP did you think Rengar was to deserve SIX nerfs in one patch. Jesus H Christ....6 fkin nerfs, that is just making him useless. Going to have to demand a refund on that one.