Shadow Isles Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ImABot777

10-30-2012

They should make summoners rift better like the beta for twisted tree line

SweederDerToten

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pancakeland View Post
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...nded_item_code

Non-supported but possible already.
The problem is it should be an easy drag and drop or maybe a pregame thing like runes and masteries

Making it a page like that actually sounds best

select runes/masteries/item build

Sukh01

10-30-2012

I think you should add something for the next patch:

its annoying when someone of your team tries and tries to surrender, and you vote... but some guy doesn't and the surrender screen stays there blocking your vision, so you try to hide it, but later you won't see where is it (if you succeded in hiding it)

I think: once you vote it should minimize on the upper right showing only a small block with green and red lights on it.

PD.- I didn't like the DFG nerf (its so sad, cd & hp%... at least i would ask for a 20%) but maybe we need to test it a bit... (but i think i won't even try to try that, its not even a "DFG", its a "dfg")

OoDanielaoO

10-30-2012

I dont understand why they would remove enemy attack speed reduction from ezreal's essence flux.... it's already bad enough he doesnt have CC like all the other champs.....

x Sipes x

10-31-2012

I think you should still allow players to play the original TT along with the new one. I like them both and like having a variety of maps to choose from.

CreepIcirrus

10-31-2012

Riot you lie i no spy shadow isles i see twisted treeline nerf

epicflyman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Why ON EARTH would you lower Sona's base health and armor?! She's now officially the absolutely weakest thing in the game, base-value wise.

NightmareAce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

bump