Shadow Isles Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

justblank2001

10-26-2012

I played Ezreal yesterday. I never consider that w attack speed debuff effect. Like many says it was his secret weapon. I mean that is also why people say ez's nerf is not enough. Guys, try playing him now. I got focused BEHIND everyone, like Vayne in a team fight. Now she can walk up to me kill me first and dash out. Caitlyn, her auto attack reaches longer then my auto attack, get out harassed easily in lane and in team fight. Same with Graves. I feel like ez is f*cked. The game vs Vayne referring to, she was not fed, in fact I had more couple of more kills then her. You decide. I mean nerf should be lowering damage - maybe, not remove skill completely. Once you do that you take away a champions identity. That fool went from Healer Damager to Squishy Damager to now just being Squishy. You may argue the Arcane shift can be counter easily before and still now. I mean people played him to the fullest in Season 2 tournament, and people is like we need to nerf that full. For 1 year, on one cared about him, all of a sudden he is being nerfed. So don't get better with your favorite champion, because once you do Riot will nerf it. Even that champion has no problem. Thank you Riot. I used to like Riot, contribute my time at Tribunal and money to skin. But I think I will stop playing Lol. I know me 1 guy won't have much of an affect. However, champion should not be able to overpower you when you are sort of fed.
Thank you.

SuperPO

10-26-2012

Are you kidding me with the ezreal nerf? every other ad carry has either an attack speed buff or a slow or something, ezreal's passive is not enough to keep up with the other ad carries. Any man to man with an equally fed ad carry is impossible to win, really i don't get that nerf right there

SuperPO

10-26-2012

justblank2001 you just read my mind.....

Sleeply

10-26-2012

Rengar nerfed heavily.. That will sate a lot of players

Archangel9088

10-26-2012

And here I was about to go spend money on Ez. Haha. Never mind.

tvhythvuyv

10-26-2012

thank riot for keeping top lane balanced by nerfing Jayce, his dmg has so high and low mana cost really op ty Riot

Althios

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

SONA must be NERFED HER DAMAGE!!!!!!

Althios

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

RENGAR WILL NOT DOING ANY DAMAGE... why nerf the item? thats pretty bad (N)

Va1ianc3

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Althios View Post
SONA must be NERFED HER DAMAGE!!!!!!
OMG! Where did Sona's mana go? Need it for some heals with that Blitz support coming after her. Oh yeah, that's right, she harassed to much. Oh dear, now she's dead.... Quit complaining about her poke so much. She eats mana like a hog and now her heals are going to be even more important now that she has the base health of a freakin' melee minion. And if anyone says "buy more mana regen" then I say, start buying your own damn wards sometimes because I got a build to make too you know like maybe more health and armor perhaps? Sheesh....

TheDevineWaffull

10-26-2012

wow riot...