Shadow Isles Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZzCenturionZz

10-26-2012

rengar nerf freaking sucks. now i dont even wanna play rengar anymore and i main him fuuuuuuuuuuu riot

Linndemann

10-26-2012

Wtf riot!!! Stop nerf rengar!!! Its so bad now!! Its a ****!! I dont like play rengar!! Is so bad that nerf!! So much nerf!! Wtf riot!! People that does not know to play and it asks nerf!! Gay people!!!

Linndemann

10-26-2012

Wtf riot!!!??? More nerf for rengar!! Wtf??? Its so bad now rengar!!! I dont even wanna play with rengar anymore!!!! Wtf riot!!!???? People that does not know to play and asks nerf!! Gay people!! My god!! Its a SHIIT! now rengar!!

Miss Moonlight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

what about our summoner icons?

Roninkid

10-26-2012

da fuk you nerfing EZ for? the dude's all it got, his powers, hes as weak as a toothpick, the only defense we got its our skillshots and u leaving one of em practically useless?

What r u doing next? change arcane shift for a dash or some **** like that?

SpinnZ

10-26-2012

The only change I really would like to see is a hotkey ability for locking and unlocking the map. I hate having to click the button and most of the time I want my camera locked... hopefully this doesn't go ignored since it would be a simple fix

Relding

10-26-2012

Dat ez nerf

Dat trist buff

CTC88

10-26-2012

Make the new TT map a new map entirely!

Tigsen

10-26-2012

What happened to the note about the custom item API being fixed? I assumed this referred to our ability to create custom default item setups for characters, was I wrong? Tried creating a custom item setup for Elise and it doesn't work, just like it wouldn't work for KhaZix. Older champs worked just fine, but you guys have changed something with your last couple that is breaking our ability to create our own item setups. Very sad.

Zemeckis Lambert

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-26-2012

Totally dislike the new TT.

Can you rename the new map and leave the old Twisted Treeline there.
I was barely playing 5 v 5 and my main map that I love to play in dissapear ...
Both map got enouph difference to make 2 separete map ...