Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Shadow Isles Patch Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oteply

10-25-2012

Im going to enjoy those jayce nerfs but why nerf sona?

Megeflegorf

10-25-2012

So....DFG is useless now and Eve just got nerfed into nothingness. It's sad, she had just found her niche.

Prancetron

10-25-2012

So when are some of the totally unloved champs that NEVER get picked in ranked going to get some love?

I like to play support and Karma is my favorite. And even though I consistently play amazing and rack up a ton of assists and almost never die, I don't seem to be able to make the same impact as Sona, Soraka, Taric or even a support Alistar.

A simple buff like adding one extra mantra charge would make her a lot better. Or maybe increase the AP coefficient slightly for her shield and heal while leaving the damage portions the same. Or slightly increasing the speed increase/decrease on Spirit Bond.

There are lots of other unloved champions out there. Maokai. Gragas. Galio. Poppy. Sejuani. Zilean. Annie. Lulu.

I can't see how patch after patch none of these champs get any kind of buff. I don't even play any of these champs except Poppy a little bit.

ItsNotRudy

10-25-2012

So many kids getting mad over their easy win champs such as Rengar and Jayce getting the nerf they deserved for quite some time now. Quite funny. The Bonetooth necklace was already too strong. As long as you could get at least 2 of either assists or kills for every 1 death, that thing would snowball out of control. Also the remarks about DFG being useless now... wow, who are you kidding. The active is still super powerful and easily outdamages most 1v1 damage mage ultimates with enough AP to back it.

I've done Eve games after the patch and she's still powerful as hell, funny how so many people call her useless now. Any decent Eve will still come up with at least 500 AP, meaning 30% HP taken from an entire team. Does anyone even realize how ridiculous that even is? It slows an entire team by 70% and deals 30% of their health.

In most cases, completely withdrawing from a fight after blowing your DFG (which will be dealing 40% HP damage) and ulti has already won you the fight when both are used on the right person. In some ridiculous games like mine yesterday you can even get 700-800AP when Baron buff is active and when using an Elixir. 33% AoE HP damage and 50% HP damage. Needless to say this will pretty much just instagib any carry when combined with a well-placed Q or E. This not even taking into account you'll still be pretty beefy with Rylais and either Abyssal or Hourglass.

@Pranceton you don't see any Gragas or Maokais? Wtf there's tons of them playing.

D3adlyDrag0on

10-26-2012

Quote:
Retrosketch:
HUGE DFG nerf...

Compared to some other things... I didn't know it needed to be nerfed THAT bad... :/

Nevermind, I have mixed feelings, but I don't think it's going to be that bad...

Setsumura

10-26-2012

Oh yeah, as an addendum to my post on the previous page, this dominion element makes the impact of summoner levels even more dangerous. Thus, removing this dominion element from Twisted Treeline is probably the best thing to do, since getting the matching system to actually do EVEN team pairings is just not going to happen in my lifetime. Riot, I hope you are reading these and planning to make changes, because I've seen a lot of people in game with the same complaints that I have, in excess of 75% agreeing here. Please do something with this new map to make it more like the old Twisted Treeline, because this dominion is killing us.

ItsNotRudy

10-26-2012

Quote:
D3adlyDrag0on:
Compared to some other things... I didn't know it needed to be nerfed THAT bad... :/

It's an item that provides you with an extra spell, more powerful than almost any other 1v1 spell lategame on an AP carry. With enough Mpen the current nerfed version will easily deal over 35% of HP lategame. Which in most cases is 600-800 damage. A deserved nerf and I say that playing characters with DFG dependencies.

WalkTheNikasaur

10-26-2012

I'm fine with game tips in the loading screen, but can you please get them out of the actual game?

RAdmin

10-26-2012

rengar nerf too much

SickName

Recruiter

10-26-2012

I really like the additions to TT and the new items, kinda speeds the game up almost for a faster paced 3v3