Shadow Isles Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FlongerDonger

10-25-2012

where are the ward skins

CycloSlasher44

10-25-2012

dat rengar nerf NOOOOO

ihatenonsmokers

10-25-2012

Great patch!Ranger needed a nerf

ihatenonsmokers

10-25-2012

Sona is a support

xNEKAxBOOx

10-25-2012

give us back the real tt and make tht map its own its just not the same..i honestly think i will no longer do 3s no more...thanks riot-.-

MacPharlan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Come on, may as well just delete this champ, worthless now

Setsumura

10-25-2012

Riot, I had high expectations for your edit to the Twisted Treeline. That being said, you did not get anywhere near my expectations with what you did. You ruined a perfectly functioning map for a beta map, that was the first thing to worry me. Then you added in dominion elements, that made things worse. Why, for the love of all that is good on this green Earth, would you add DOMINION elements to a match type meant for tactical destruction and team fights? Sure, you can claim it adds another tactical element, but that's wrong. All it does is add another thing to potentially slow down the game by giving people something to fight over that really doesn't have much of an end effect. My third grievance is the layout of the bushes in the lanes, they've switched sides, which is confusing as hell when you first get into the game, and it really messes with some initial ganks.

Now, for the things I did like, just so that I don't seem completely against this. I like the new base layout, it is definitive and adds a certain cool look to it. I love the new monster skins, they look awesome. And finally, Vilemaw. This thing looks scarier than Baron, and he's on your 3v3 map. I love it, because it gives you an impending sense of despair before you plan to fight him.

Now, for my conclusions based off of my opinions. Overall, I dislike the update. It has far stronger negative aspects than it has positive aspects. I want to see Riot bring back the old Twisted Treeline, and use this new Twisted Treeline as a 3v3 dominion setup instead. I think this option would probaby please the most people. Until something like this happens, I'm probably going to be doing very few 3v3 matches.

Senroth

10-25-2012

Love this new map set up good job riot

Jashadow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsumura View Post
Riot, I had high expectations for your edit to the Twisted Treeline. That being said, you did not get anywhere near my expectations with what you did. You ruined a perfectly functioning map for a beta map, that was the first thing to worry me. Then you added in dominion elements, that made things worse. Why, for the love of all that is good on this green Earth, would you add DOMINION elements to a match type meant for tactical destruction and team fights? Sure, you can claim it adds another tactical element, but that's wrong. All it does is add another thing to potentially slow down the game by giving people something to fight over that really doesn't have much of an end effect. My third grievance is the layout of the bushes in the lanes, they've switched sides, which is confusing as hell when you first get into the game, and it really messes with some initial ganks.

Now, for the things I did like, just so that I don't seem completely against this. I like the new base layout, it is definitive and adds a certain cool look to it. I love the new monster skins, they look awesome. And finally, Vilemaw. This thing looks scarier than Baron, and he's on your 3v3 map. I love it, because it gives you an impending sense of despair before you plan to fight him.

Now, for my conclusions based off of my opinions. Overall, I dislike the update. It has far stronger negative aspects than it has positive aspects. I want to see Riot bring back the old Twisted Treeline, and use this new Twisted Treeline as a 3v3 dominion setup instead. I think this option would probaby please the most people. Until something like this happens, I'm probably going to be doing very few 3v3 matches.
I agree. I feel like RIOT removed 3s and made a 3s imitation of dominion. Instead of that, why not have both 3s AND 3s dominion? Or is that too hard? It would make everyone happy, right?

GraTan

Senior Recruiter

10-25-2012

인간적으로 서포터너프 그만 좀 해라
큰대회에서 자주 골라지는 서폿 나올때마다 너프질이니
잔나도 그랬고 소나가 대표적이지
큰대회에 자주 선택될때마다 잘못되었다고 인식을하고 너프를 시켜버리지
난 사실 이해가 안돼 서포터가 무슨잘못을 했기에 그렇게 너프를 하는지
이번에 소나가 너프를 먹고 소나대신 다른 챔피언이 인기를 끌거고 너희는 다시 너프를 하겠지
나는 이게 올바른 방식이라고는 생각안해

혹시 너희가 eu스타일 고착을 파괴하기 위해 이런행동을 한다면 그것 또한 잘못되었다고 말해주고싶어
eu스타일은 이제 게임을 하기위한 기본 기준이 되어버렸어
그리고 이 기준은 중요하고 빠질수없게 되었지