Shadow Isles Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KR Jade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

isnt there suppose to be the new icons addition to the patch as well?

Gairick

10-25-2012

Ok so you just completely killed any fun that i got out of Rengar. He was already hard to keep alive and now he cant even hold a lane alone, he is no longer any fun at all...... this is why I stayed away from this game for so long.

BOOKofJUDAS

10-25-2012

GJ Riot, Get dem Nerfs... Ty 4 me makin my job at top lane that much sweeter. Mah nikkah Tryn wants dat spider now...... Keep up the good work. While I'm here, people that cry in games that make me troll, I would like to say that you raging at me or calln me out will jus make me afk or feed so u lose, i get no pleasure in trolling. I just think u deserve a loss if ur gunna b an a\hole... P.S plz dnt mess with tryn Riot Catch yall top lane

Zesty Bunnies

10-25-2012

Its gonee!!!!! its all gonee...... I'm not spitting rage cause my fav toon got a reduction in health or because some new toon kicked my a$$. I'm ranting because the map i've been playing for the past 3-4 years is literally gone! Its been replaced by something soo different that it can't possible satisfy the original fan base that played the real twisted treeline! Why not add this to the dominion category or something. How on earth is that twisted treeline? More like twisted nightmare!

fearlout

10-25-2012

rengar now with this patch is very horrible champ

PickleSnot

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post
Skarner
  • Impale will no longer finish casting if the target escapes the range during the cast time
So let me get this straight... If you get out of range, it won't finish casting. So.... Why not Darius's ult? Why not Cho's ult? Or maybe even Lee Sin's ult? They all have a small range where they have to make contact with their target, so why just Skarner? Hell, why not even Irelia's Stun/Slow move? She has to smack them with her blades, and if you flash away as the animation is happening how can she freaking hit you? Just like Cho: how can he bite you? Or Darius: How's an axe gonna hit a target that far away? Lee Sin: His legs aren't THAT long.... So what the hell is with this sucker-punch to only Skarner? I know I've flashed and ghosted in a last ditch attempt to get out of range right as these things have happened in the past, but the simple fact Skarner's been singled out when this could be applied to a good few more champions as well kinda rubs me the wrong way...

raphialle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Syndra update will make her much more fun & the only thing left is to fix "Elo Hell!"

raisinbran71

10-25-2012

why riot? why? why do you have to nerf sona? shes not some massive tank that deals tons of damage. shes just a healer. and now im gonna die alot more early game becuz her armor and health got nerfed. thats bull****!!! sincerely one pissed off gamer!!!

Va1ianc3

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by raisinbran71 View Post
why riot? why? why do you have to nerf sona? shes not some massive tank that deals tons of damage. shes just a healer. and now im gonna die alot more early game becuz her armor and health got nerfed. thats bull****!!! sincerely one pissed off gamer!!!
I feel ya. R.I.P. Sona <3

DiplomaticHero

10-25-2012

Well im going to have to wait an hour before i can play