Shadow Isles Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrazyGamer1010

10-25-2012

Very nice update, especially exited about the new map&items...
But I am very surprised that they still have not seriously nerfed Teemo, he is probably the most OP champion in the league at the moment :/

Orion69

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Soooo... Killed anything Rengar had going for him (and he wasn't even OP), hurt Jayce, barely touched Ezreal, and buffed Trundle just to say "F U GUYS, we didn't release a champ perfectly balanced". I'm glad about the Trist buff tho and at least we have a new map.

Suikoden7thst2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

I feel like I am the only one butt hurt about the skarner nerf. Ok I agree the ult bug was a problem, but why the W change?

Overlord Skeith

10-25-2012

this patch has made my ping like 20 higher and fps to like 13 avg... im not worried about the ping too much is rises alot but the fps... it gets choppy just seeing ryze use his E -.-

Razzcastic

10-25-2012

FPS Drag

L3nggao

10-25-2012

The price for the item with heart of gold and bruta should drop down by 50 gold
And whoo! That's quite a lot of nerfs
I think the rengar nerfs are a bit overboard though, his ulti's CD shouldve stayed the same everything else would make sense as he is quite strong once he gets fed but that ulti and its short CD defined him a lot, taking it out makes him less viable in team fights where he can't get that stack up or even get close to the enemy carry

Dulauren

10-25-2012

Rengar: First you make a champ, then you buff him up; THEN YOU NERF HIM 6 FEET DOWN INTO THE GROUND. This is becoming a habit of you riot games!

Twisted Treeline: All that CRAPtalk about the shadow isles (pointless btw) and all the players get is an old map made to look new? Give a new map! if you can't have it in the normal queue at least let it be available in the custom games ~ just like the Proving grounds map.

Syndra: Oh look she's getting a buff, RINSE AND REPEAT WITH WHAT YOU DID TO RENGAR AND ZYRA BEFORE THAT. Big surprise.

LAMELAMELAME

L3nggao

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suikoden7thst2 View Post
I feel like I am the only one butt hurt about the skarner nerf. Ok I agree the ult bug was a problem, but why the W change?

They like to add that little something to make it overboard, so the meta changes and other champs can shine?

S4N J

Recruiter

10-25-2012

thank you riot for coming out with a brand new dominion map why dont you just turn summoner's rift into a dominion and the uninstall on my computer will be complete those shrines are stupid and then you put a baron on the map you cant ward

Maleificent

10-25-2012

Ezreal needs to be fixed so that when he is stunned he cannot jump out while still stunned..... I understand if he hits it first and it is a graphical error but he actually can use the skill while stunned.