Shadow Isles Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

brucebruc3

10-25-2012

you guys should make cv see invisible champs and items too XD

Googlewin

10-25-2012

Just get rid of DFG and five us a new item for Kage's pick, the cd was half the reason to buy the item.

AhellHound

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post
Ezreal
  • Essence Flux no longer reduces enemy champion Attack Speed
I'm glad for Ezreal's nurf (hopefully it'll be enough!), since if an enemy team chose Ezreal during a Ranked Match, GG!

SWORD OF ALLAH

10-25-2012

Rip Dfg and Rengar, you went way too far imo.

Frozen Mallet
Fixed: Slow duration now correctly lasts for 2.5 seconds instead of 2

Oh Roit u so funny.

Turtle Rojas

10-25-2012

Rengar nerfed :3. I am one happy person, but at the same time it seems a bit drastic even for him.

Bastardpirate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

... that tris buff. just... YES. YES THANK YOU. ever since I started playing, the tiny range on tristana's E in comparison to her passive/ auto range drove me crazy

drag

10-25-2012

It states the ward skins are available in this patch, however they are not in the store when I log in.....Riot, please correct this and say what you are actually doing.

onebadkid

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by *******pirate View Post
... that tris buff. just... YES. YES THANK YOU. ever since I started playing, the tiny range on tristana's E in comparison to her passive/ auto range drove me crazy
AP Trist with buff... DAT E Button

Vertchewal

10-25-2012

Might as well get rid of DFG.

High Carnifex

10-25-2012

I hardly ever used DFG before, but I know that it is a MASSIVE hit to it... 25% damage is retarded, especially when it increases with AP. People whining about that part are morons. The CDR should have stayed, though... I don't know why someone would buy it, at this point, instead of a Rylai's or just an MET.

That aside. Thanks for the Rengar nerfs. People whining about the +10 damage on Bonetooth Necklace are... Interesting. Thanks for the nerfs on him. Also: Blitzcrank needs a REAL nerf. Like 40 hp? Are you kidding me?

Blitzcrank needs this:

A 20%-30% reduction in range on his grab. Reduction in the shield (Seriously). And higher mana costs. Seriously. And perhaps even reduced damage. The guy has too much damn CC to be so tanky and do so much damage, so quickly.

People are seriously whiney about the Sona "Nerf."

I never even noticed the debuff from Ez. Soooo.... Yeah.

Downvoting myself.