Shadow Isles Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MysticOblivion

10-25-2012

OMG TRUNDLE CHANGES!! hmmm...time to calm down..

Shoot2Wound

10-25-2012

More nerfs for supports! -_- First alistar(even though that was justified), now blitz and sona. I never thought i'd see a nerf on Sona's defense. I didn't know it was possible to nerf defense and health on a champ that doesn't have any as is. On the other hand love the dragon recall change!

Oh and can't wait to see the patch preview! Where they will make no mention of Sona's nerfs!

CrackinSkullz

10-25-2012

im not seeing the ward skins...

Herne

10-25-2012

Trundle's first buff since old Twisted Treeline 8O

FuoKoss

10-25-2012

I get it, I mean, rengar's damage early game was great and had to be nerfed , but it quickly dropped late game,I think these nerfs kinda shut him down late game :/

Jack of All AIDS

10-25-2012

That feeling when you see nerfs on super powerful champs, and buffs on weaker champs... Hard to match.

But still no love for Shaco or Urgot.

BillyJoe6436

10-25-2012

Pretty good patch

Thriller

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Rengar got what he deserved. Where are the Vlad buffs?

HayApples

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

I must say, I really tire of these knee-jerk over-reactionary nerfs because of tournament results.

This latest Blitzcrank nerf is really the case example. A champion who is literally untouched and unchanged for the past 2 years gets a few choice bans and before you know it, he's right in the crosshairs.

And it's not just this case... Malphite followed the same track a few patches ago. Anytime a champ pick might alter the metagame or force players to adjust their tatics, the new pick is summarily curb-stomped back into mediocrity. And people wonder why games are so formulaic and stale. This type of move just reinforces the passive, rice-farming borefest in the bottom lane.

Czar Rafaeli

10-25-2012

when is patch gonna be applied?