Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Shadow Isles Patch Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fawstus

10-25-2012

Bye bye, DFG... It has been nice to burn life to a crisp with you.

Yours truly,

The Master of Metal, Mordekaiser.

Also, I was really expecting some improvements for the Paladin of Pain, the Master of Metal, Mordekaiser. He needs it.

Sub Button

10-25-2012

I see a lot of nerfs this patch.

Raymond Chau

10-25-2012

Just wondering did they increase the amount of ranked games needed to be ranked for 3v3? i had 5 games played before with my team, and we were ranked gold. But now it says that we are seeding.

Lucifer Infectus

10-25-2012

WTF. Alright, so waking up and seeing Elise in champions section of the profile I can accept. Having it be unperchasable, and having no related data on the LoL website about the summoner icons w/ RP purchases is pushing it. I better see some icons pop up after I dropped 15 bucks into the game and cant even get Elise.

So much for thinking Riot can hold their word from patch note to patch note.

And for everyone who cries "its a free game!!!" any game making enough money from its players to afford a cash pot like the championships had has enough of a designer and program team to at least keep their stories strait.

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO NEXT PATCH...(two patches ago)

theknottedrope

10-25-2012

So sad when my champs get nerffed... Buh buy jayce and eve... and ez to i guess. Didn't play him to much

ADC SENPAl

10-25-2012

Quote:
AlwaysReady:
Just wondering did they increase the amount of ranked games needed to be ranked for 3v3? i had 5 games played before with my team, and we were ranked gold. But now it says that we are seeding.
Takes 10 games now.

Junt Cuice

10-25-2012

There goes playing Eve

Kaoticka

10-25-2012

Ez's w is now useless to level up again...
Eve will probably be much more balanced, but possibly UP now.. again (eve hardest champ to balance in LoL ever?)
Sona nerfed again (because she was actually played again due to soraka and janna being over-nerfed... anyone see a pattern with supports continual nerfs?)
Tristana huge buff that was needed and AWESOME <3
DFG over-nerfed (dmg would've been enough) and hits a lot more champs than just eve and kat.

No skins/ward skins. Let's see what effect this has.

daemonchorro

10-25-2012

All the ***real, the prodigal ***got fanboys getting butt hurt lol

Dracid

10-25-2012

dat DFG nerf....thank you