Shadow Isles Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ultimatepancarks

10-25-2012

Are you serious? Take out the reduce attack speed on ez? How is he going to stand up against champs like Vayne now? People who play him won't have a chance if someone else ends up feeding.

GodEmperorLetoII

10-25-2012

Quote:
API for Manual Recommended Items Overrides now works correctly with all champions and also works correctly even if the character changes forms prior to opening the shop for the first time, like Udyr
what?

Worlds Smu Giest

10-25-2012

The bug and the kitty both needed a bit of nerfing but they are assassins, they should have a lot of damage, but at least with kha zix he's easy to shut down where rengar is tanky even early game with rape damage.

Also, ribbons Show ALL OF OUR RIBBONS PLEASE.

Skaarx

10-25-2012

WTF Where's Elise?!

Hell Drifter

10-25-2012

where is Elise ive been waiting for since i saw the first thing about her i wanna play her now !!!!
where are the skins too i wanna buy haunted maokai now !!!!

ldabien

10-25-2012

I don't like the new altar system in TT :/

Curanthir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

This is a HUGE ezreal nerf, as his AS slow was his ONLY debuff/carry defense in his arsenal. Now there is no way he can stand up to even slightly fed AD carries anymore.

GangrenousBeauty

10-25-2012

Did a search and didn't find any answers just more questions so i'll try to ask again :P
what is "API for Manual Recommended Items Overrides" all about?

"API for Manual Recommended Items Overrides now works correctly with all champions and also works correctly even if the character changes forms prior to opening the shop for the first time, like Udyr"

BurnYaBad

10-25-2012

Cry moar ez and rengar lovers... Your op is gone! Now you can play like the rest of us

GangrenousBeauty

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GangrenousBeauty View Post
Did a search and didn't find any answers just more questions so i'll try to ask again :P
what is "API for Manual Recommended Items Overrides" all about?

"API for Manual Recommended Items Overrides now works correctly with all champions and also works correctly even if the character changes forms prior to opening the shop for the first time, like Udyr"

I found a reply from someone asking on a different forum if it helps anyone -
"There's a Riot authorized mod tool for changing recommended items listed for individual champions. I used to have it, but I lost it in a harddrive crash. here's the linke to the LoL forums post about the UI if you are interested."

link to the forum - http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discu...or-details/p48

link to the tool - http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=145862