Shadow Isles Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BaBeeQ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

RiP old TT ill miss you.

Lumicar

10-25-2012

Poor sona unfair nerf again u.u

Edduval

10-25-2012

ok. my red ribbon is showing now. but i dont want the red ribbon. i want my first one that i had showing. the green "great team mate" ribbon... please do something to fix this. or make it so that EVERY ribbon you earn shows...

2PM Ezsence

10-25-2012

DFG ugh one of my fav weapon why must you take it away! riot. rengar nerfed YEAH! but the rest are bs.

Grigorian Tutor

10-25-2012

So Rengar gets the Zyra treatment and TT is now dominion 2.0

Here is what confuses me. They explicitly said that TT was to favorable to "bruisers and blink champ" and that the rework would open up viability. They also are removing wards and making the jungle more of a hotspot. This clearly doesnt help there stated goal. Indestructible champs easily dominate point control while the champs left out before are still just left out of contention.

Gray Bush

10-25-2012

Ward Skins
Harrowing Ward skins will be available to unlock in the store in the Ward Skins tab.
Unlocking a ward skin allows you to use it in game for the next 7 days.
Multiple weeks can be stacked for an individual ward skin.
When activated in the store, ward skins cosmetically change both sight and vision wards in-game.

Where are they? I cant find this "tab" i nthe store and I dont see the new skins?!

Dienovv

10-25-2012

*nerfs Ezreal*
*disregards dominion balancing once again*

Tvangeste

10-25-2012

This is not fear I just bought Rengar, and this means that bug will be the primal hunter now :/ uncool riot you should nerf the kha zix too.

ImpurePug

10-25-2012

they actually need to stop nerfing rengar

Tvangeste

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edduval View Post
ok. my red ribbon is showing now. but i dont want the red ribbon. i want my first one that i had showing. the green "great team mate" ribbon... please do something to fix this. or make it so that EVERY ribbon you earn shows...
I think that showing every ribbon you earn on a different corner of the champion window will do, just saying :P