Shadow Isles Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Obliticon

10-25-2012

wheres the ward skins??!!

Kenties1

10-25-2012

wtf? wtf is going on? wen i lunch league of legends it saays unavaible then undefined!! and the same for PBE and same thing is hapening to my friend!! can someone plz plz plz help me NOW

Pdiddyminihutch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

thats a jayce nerf? really so he can still drop u to half health with no damage built...fantastic job riot

Guild Banners

10-25-2012

So the DFG nerf is just wow... the rengar nerf. i mean i just got the guy he is awesome i understand taking the 10AD from the necklace and the reduction to the empowered Q but everything else? its a bit much dont you think? 2 patches in a row he gets hit. kha'zix can deal more dmg than rengar 1v1 where is his nerf? i play both champs and i seriously dont think the rengar nerf is fair. again the empowered i understand. pouncing on a lonely little support with 5 ferocity is almost always a kill. almost.

Fatboi

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexanderWolf86 View Post
And you're probably only saying this because you get stomped by him. The point being, he has been adjusted twice now in back to back patches. I can only imagine who you use. Probably someone I just listed off. I am allowed my opinions and no, I did not pick him for any reason other then my interest. I will not sit online and argue or debate my reasons, but you agreed to uphold a code.. that I'm sorry.. you're not doing. If players are so quick to dismiss others for their opinions, then yes, I will quit because I left high-school a long time ago kid. They should stop focusing on him so much, and maybe take a larger view on their roster of champions. A lot of work has to be done. The necklace can be fixed without touching the actual character. Try playing Rengar late game.. not so easy.
Please keep posting, this is keeping me and my friends entertained waiting for the new skins, do you have an "opinion" on anything else you'd like to talk about, league related of course

xNEKAxBOOx

10-25-2012

i want the old twisted tree line back!!!! =(

Outlaw466

10-25-2012

Guys, if you are getting the "Unidentified" error message. I know it sounds like trolling but after you download the patch just type " thereisnourflevel " and it will let you play. Please like if it worked for you too so people know it's not trolling. again all 1 word thereisnourflevel ( there is no urf level )

Affliktion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlaw466 View Post
Guys, if you are getting the "Unidentified" error message. I know it sounds like trolling but after you download the patch just type " thereisnourflevel " and it will let you play. Please like if it worked for you too so people know it's not trolling. again all 1 word thereisnourflevel ( there is no urf level )
Fantastic, it makes the Play button active and server status to available. Now what's the code to get rid of the 0001: lib.ClientLibDomain has an undefined dependency: lib.external.Xiff error thereisnourflevel gave me....?

UJustGotLearned

10-25-2012

"Impale will no longer finish casting if the target escapes the range during the cast time"

why??? >:0

Casamir

10-25-2012

Why did you destroy Ezreal, He is now basically worthless. If it is so devastating decrease it don;t remove the AS slow entirely. Sorry but awful change in my opinion.