Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Shadow Isles Patch Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BrunoRaziel

10-25-2012

When the update is going to finish ?? I want play D:

snikclefritz

10-25-2012

DFG is not even worth getting anymore -_____- no more 24 second ults with lux lol

Thedyingninja

10-25-2012

Quote:
StarKizt:
I think the ward skins are a great idea..ty riot

um.... what? lets pay real money to change how WARDS look in the game for 7 days.....
great idea?
where is tommy, please get him up here so he can start hitting people in the head with a tack hammer because they are *******

ZaZ Gaming

10-25-2012

Quote:
Akadian8128:
That's a big one hehe !

that's what she said

BurnYaBad

10-25-2012

Bassoid ?? Member
This user has accepted the summoners code, click for more information

1 Hour Ago

I have to say that even though I hate Rengar and Ezreal , this patch has to be the coronation of a few bad ways to balance the game. Why would you screw DFG so much in a single patch ? Why would you nerf skarner ?! He was barely viable before. And those Rengar nerfs, jesus christ... You just needed to increase the cooldowns on his skills, add a CD to the jumps from the bushes and maybe shorten the range a little.
Do you guys learn from your past mistakes ? I mean , can´t you make SLIGHT changes to balance until you get the state of the game you want ? WHO IS GOING TO BUY DFG now ? Why wouldn´t you just delete it from the item store ? The same with ezreal´s W , a very useless and lackluster skillshot , you should at least make it an autotarget skill.

Those Syndra buffs are the proof you need to hire better betatesters (if you have any), because she has been almost useless for a month before you guys realized what needed to be done, and I could have told you to make these changes the day she was released (I refunded her as soon as I had the option to do so) , and guess what ... I still think all these buffs won´t be enough to make her viable.

The ward skins not beign permanent, I can´t say I didn´t see it coming. You guys might be getting a bit too greedy there (As someone who has spent thousands of dollars in the game I think I have my right to say so).
Well , good luck to the aps killing the usual retarded Tanky Dps champs without DFG.

Could you exaggerate a bit more? Maybe tell us you spent MILLIONS next time. hahahah "thousands!!!"

Lyien Vanos

10-25-2012

Quote:
StarKizt:
I think the ward skins are a great idea..ty riot

Only good if they were perm.

NikaLuffex123

10-25-2012

This sure takes long time..I'd like to test the new items.

Hy Noon

10-25-2012

Ezreal, my favorite champ *sob sob*, now has the most useless skill in the game. I guess it's time to look for a new favorite champ. RIP ezreal, may you be buffed back soon.

Cletus McGee

10-25-2012

<3 Tristana fixes

ZTBiAtsuko

Recruiter

10-25-2012

I'm doing my research paper all this morning and I need a break with lol, can someone tell me when this is going to be finished!!!