Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Shadow Isles Patch Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EyesOfTheTiger

10-25-2012

Now jayce is weaker?

SukTim

10-25-2012

The server has been off so long. On another note, I think fiora should be nerfed. So much damage and a hard champion to fight and lane with. Very op late game

kurokagi

10-25-2012

Is sona the squishiest champ now or is there a squishier one. =.=

Gainer Sanga

10-25-2012

Quote:
SipalkiDo:
estoy de acuerdo con vs me mate jugando para poder comprar a rengar y ahora es como tirarlo a la basura porq no sirbe para mas nada un desastre total la verdad muy feo lo q hicieron

I'm sure that'll really give him the morale boost he needs.
Good going, man.

Reactor22

10-25-2012

Quote:
420errDay:
Sona is now balanced! Thanks Riot!

not

made me lol for 5 mins. they didint nerf any of her poke -_-

Gainer Sanga

10-25-2012

Quote:
kurokagi:
Is sona the squishiest champ now or is there a squishier one. =.=

There is one--a legendary champion only used in the most obscure of league matches.

They call him...Khazix.

DarkBadGuy14

10-25-2012

why nerf eve she just got balanced her perpose in games was to kill carries fast and now she is useless again

Xaruis

10-25-2012

thats alot of nerfing .. i mean rengar i can understand but jeesh lol but i like the ward skins wish we could have them more in the game or something more like achievements and such

SKET Dance

10-25-2012

Wow

Detonus

10-25-2012

Quote:
Thedyingninja:
yeah i just figured you might not get my voice inflection. see, its used for emphasis, to give the word a little boost, as i would with my voice but since we arent speaking i have to use something in the text to do so. cant believe i had to explain that, but hey good on ya for trying to win an argument with that petty poke.
all of that being said, he has a huge attack speed buff of his own, so dont act like he has no bonus, and again, he makes up for it with his utility. everyone else has to wait full cooldowns, he does not. so not only does he get a 50% attack speed buff from his passive but then he can sit and chain nuke his skills. but yeah i could see where the other champs having an armor pen or a stun or a snare leaves him looking just so worthless and weak. get off it.

It wasn't a poke man, I really like it I do. Could you teach me a little about it? I really am just not grasping what you mean by it.
Huge attack speed buff you say? graves gets 70%, twitch gets 70%, Trist gets 90%. Since after all our examples are from teamfights so clearly it's at max level. those seem to be a little higher than ezreals, which as well all know needs build up. And as for his skills being nukes? Not so much, since two of them scale off of AP alone. His ult lessens as it passes through things. I dunno I could be wrong I don't see much nuking there, sustain maybe. I'm not sure what I am on that I need to get off of. But please do tell.