Shadow Isles Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luna Wolf

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slkye View Post
Doubt it. Played her on the PBE. People *****ed about Rengar? This ***** is rengar+Jayce+A typical ap mid. Anyways. I can no longer wait. Gonna go pass out now kxthbai night xo xo
night ;o

Detonus

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thedyingninja View Post
hi, i like to say the same thing over and over and hope people will finally buy into it. ez has super low cds because of his q and a ton of utility and a huge buff to his as, he does not ALSO need to take away others' attack speed. if he goes toe to toe with another adc, he wins almost every time, why? because he can attack, and if he gets low POOF hes gone. having the attack speed debuff was just a GURANTEE that he wins the fight and doesnt have to run.
Actually I don't want people to buy into anything. I'm merely stating my point. I like your use of caps though it's nice, really ads a little flair to your post. Really eye grabbing.
But compared to other ADC's now all he has is his escape as I've said. Where as others yet again, have snares, stuns, slows, instant steroids, blinds, armor chewing. As well as the ocassional escape. I'm not saying leaving it at the 40% or w/e attackspeed it reduced, but to lower it and make it manageable because his trades won't be much of trades now.

Thedyingninja

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectdevil81 View Post
REALLY you guys had to nerf the deathfire that much... if u want to nerf something that hard nerf the dam thronmail that **** is op. jeez.. am getting very very much unhappy with this ****.. if i wanna deal with dumb **** id play runescape...
i agree, thornmail is op...
IF YOURE RETARDED

Ironbutt

10-25-2012

Where is Color Guard Xin >_<

Botsuraku

10-25-2012

riot what were you guys smokin? some of the nerfs fine but wow way to harsh.. reminds me of office space take out the bat and lets beat the copier!

x KhaosStorm x

10-25-2012

I dont get it why was rengars health regen dropped so much i didnt think it was that good and the bone tooth necklace nerf is bull, that is the only reason the item was even worth it early game i will be replaceing it with a bloodthirster now

Gainer Sanga

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thedyingninja View Post
i agree, thornmail is op...
IF YOURE RETARDED

^

ChrisPardave

10-25-2012

WHERES MY LEAGUIE!!!! THIS SKYPE CALLS OP JOIIN MORE NOW

scottythehottiewithanaughtybody

Add mee

i'll

add

you

to

the

calll

now

lets

goo

Luna Wolf

10-25-2012

Its been 6 hours riot and no update. I AM DISPLEASED D:< please hurry ;w;

WarDog

10-25-2012

08:00 PDT - We are still performing maintenance.