Shadow Isles Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HI IM WESTON

10-25-2012

Nerf deathfire into the ground grahhhhhhh

noobsRpeopleTOO

10-25-2012

on the beta, witchcap was a replacement for deathcap, deathcap wasnt available on twisted treeline, madreds was gone as well

StefyLord

10-25-2012

Dat rengar nerf is good. He will be easier to kill now. How long will servers be down??

Mobey

10-25-2012

LOL at all the newbies raging at Rengar nerf, that's what you get for raping an OP champ, have fun pubstomping now.

KiStorm

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiveCommander View Post
The Blade of the Ruined King looks ridiculously powerful for it's gold cost. So I did a little number-crunching in regards to a particular application, using Warwick as my guinea pig (Everyone's beloved on-hit champ).

In a build with Sorc shoes, Frozen Mallet, Madred's Bloodrazor, Wit's End, BotRK and a BT, Warwick's ult can do stupid amounts of damage. I'm sure someoen can think of a more damaging build, but this'll do for the early calculations.

Assuming the target is a champ with 3k health and WW is lv18 with full stacks on the BT, here's the rough breakdown of the damage Infinite Duress can cause:

420 base (+399 from AD) over the 1.8sec duration.
20% of target's life (600 in this instance) from MBR
20% of target's life (surprise! 600 again) from BotRK, but half of this is returned to WW
+210Wit's End procs
+192 total from procs on WW's passive (+16, +32, +48*3)

That's over 2400 damage, and in this instance, 80% of his target's HP before calculating resists, so stock up on magic pen runes and feast away! With a base damage of ~1220, if WW pounces an enemy with under 2k health and low enough magic resist, he can kill them outright with just the ult (if the stars align, that is).

Seriously though, that's scary as hell and will definitely see a nerf. When the servers are up, I'll try do a bot game and see how badly I can snowball some Bloodrazor/Ruined King builds.
Madred's Bloodrazor is being removed from the new Twisted Treeline and replaced with Blade of the Ruined King.

Ap Warwicks Ratios are pretty high as is, his Q coupled with simply a Spirits Visage and some AP makes him pretty deadly.

He is one of the strongest duellists in the game, 1v1 but if you've farmed half of these items and not been poked hard, you'll be strong anyway.

On a side note, aside from flat Health items, Aegis of the Legion, Elixirs and Guinsoo's Rageblade, Attack damage is normally the most efficient for its cost.

XxChronexX

10-25-2012

I just spent 6300 IP on rengar and got good with him..Now the guy is nerfed to shizznit like wow thats excellent. Glad to know i wasted 6300 IP.

fego33

Recruiter

10-25-2012

nice update thank You Riot

Mobey

10-25-2012

I'm actually laughing out loud so much right now, all the newbies raging over Rengar's nerf, hope you all enjoy trying to pubstomp with him when the servers come back online. Seriously that champ pretty much ruined the past two weeks for me. Welcome this patch with arms wide open EXCEPT the Sona nerf, that's kinda weak.

Ercnard Sieghart

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Thank you so much for the Rengar nerf, The scaling on his Savagery, Thrill of the Hunt. Everything about his nerf makes me giddy. Losing games because of one champion really ruins the game for one. And i'm dead serious when I say you have no skill for playing him, being able 4 kill a max HP turret in 4 hits and 3v1ing a team. I don't see any of that possible, thank you riot.

floh22

10-25-2012

well, as i expected all the noobs are butthurt that rengar got a nerf. He was op as hell. yes he is an assassin, but talon is as well and he deals about 25% of the damage that rengar did in the same time. Just go play a character which isnt weak or go play vs bots. Thanks RIOT for this great patch and i look foward to the new items if they are for 5vs5 as well.