Shadow Isles Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xXZaarXx

Recruiter

10-25-2012

More and more rengar nerfs.Tearin him apart.Really not good

Skidlet

10-25-2012

What about Elise, Is she being released in the patch?

NunakUKF

10-25-2012

What time will update?

KiStorm

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by llSomberlainll View Post
LOL,love that trundle buff...im certain he will be in the pro elo now :P,how about that sona nerf guys,impossible for ppl to say shes op now....
I don't really wanna get penta'd by a Trundle twice in the same game again.

I'm tank, i'm helping.
I'm AD i'm fighting.
I've got stuns, i've got him under control
-I'm running stop fighting him and run too.-
I'm teemo, the only positive side of receiving 2 pentakills from a Trundle.

HiveCommander

10-25-2012

The Blade of the Ruined King looks ridiculously powerful for it's gold cost. So I did a little number-crunching in regards to a particular application, using Warwick as my guinea pig (Everyone's beloved on-hit champ).

In a build with Sorc shoes, Frozen Mallet, Madred's Bloodrazor, Wit's End, BotRK and a BT, Warwick's ult can do stupid amounts of damage. I'm sure someoen can think of a more damaging build, but this'll do for the early calculations.

Assuming the target is a champ with 3k health and WW is lv18 with full stacks on the BT, here's the rough breakdown of the damage Infinite Duress can cause:

420 base (+399 from AD) over the 1.8sec duration.
20% of target's life (600 in this instance) from MBR
20% of target's life (surprise! 600 again) from BotRK, but half of this is returned to WW
+210Wit's End procs
+192 total from procs on WW's passive (+16, +32, +48*3)

That's over 2400 damage, and in this instance, 80% of his target's HP before calculating resists, so stock up on magic pen runes and feast away! With a base damage of ~1220, if WW pounces an enemy with under 2k health and low enough magic resist, he can kill them outright with just the ult (if the stars align, that is).

Seriously though, that's scary as hell and will definitely see a nerf. When the servers are up, I'll try do a bot game and see how badly I can snowball some Bloodrazor/Ruined King builds.

R2lol

10-25-2012

A nerf on the most squishiest support in the game? WTF
Way to go riot /sad

ActionButlerGO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post

Tristana
  • Explosive Shot Cast Range now matches her Attack Range (including per level increases from her passive Draw a Bead)
  • Fixed: Rocket Jump now is more reliable when used around terrain
  • Buster Shot mana cost reduced to 100 from 140

If she ends up becoming fotm because of this, can we just agree to undo these changes and put her back where she was?

Lol run

10-25-2012

a lovee this new patch

bholste

Recruiter

10-25-2012

*NEW ITEM* Wooglet's Witchcap
Recipe: Needlessly Large Rod
Total gold cost: 2700 (combine cost: 1100)
+100 Ability Power
Unique Passive: +10% Movement Speed
Unique Passive: Increases Ability Power by 25%.

Will this stack with Deathcape? OP on kat if it does

Spasmistic

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiveCommander View Post
The Blade of the Ruined King looks ridiculously powerful for it's gold cost. So I did a little number-crunching in regards to a particular application, using Warwick as my guinea pig (Everyone's beloved on-hit champ).

In a build with Sorc shoes, Frozen Mallet, Madred's Bloodrazor, Wit's End, BotRK and a BT, Warwick's ult can do stupid amounts of damage. I'm sure someoen can think of a more damaging build, but this'll do for the early calculations.

Assuming the target is a champ with 3k health and WW is lv18 with full stacks on the BT, here's the rough breakdown of the damage Infinite Duress can cause:

420 base (+399 from AD) over the 1.8sec duration.
20% of target's life (600 in this instance) from MBR
20% of target's life (surprise! 600 again) from BotRK, but half of this is returned to WW
+210Wit's End procs
+192 total from procs on WW's passive (+16, +32, +48*3)

That's over 2400 damage, and in this instance, 80% of his target's HP before calculating resists, so stock up on magic pen runes and feast away! With a base damage of ~1220, if WW pounces an enemy with under 2k health and low enough magic resist, he can kill them outright with just the ult (if the stars align, that is).

Seriously though, that's scary as hell and will definitely see a nerf. When the servers are up, I'll try do a bot game and see how badly I can snowball some Bloodrazor/Ruined King builds.

All of these items are specific to twisted treeline 3v3. Most likely BotRK will be similar to Kitae's Blood Razor in dominion and Madreds blood razors will be unavailable so it is more like a replacement than second version. Also this will mean you can't test it out in a bot game...