Shadow Isles Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KiStorm

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrad View Post
So now if you max Mystic Shot, there's no reason to ever use Essence Flux...lovely.
3 points-

Magic damage.
Still buffs allies attack speed.
Can be chained to keep passive stacks up, or gain them, along with hitting 4 allies giving you 4 stacks while boosting their attack speed for 5 seconds, rather significantly.

Grab a level in it, poke around with Q, expecting a trade? Watch your passive and throw a W on your ally just before your passive wears off, and keep it up and stay prepared

Oh and you know, the tricks with picking up assists when your Karthus is about to get a kill? Yeah as Soraka just pop a heal or mana boost on him and watch the assists fly in, especially for them stacking items. (same goes with Ezreals W or being in range with items like Aegis of the Legion... global -passives- don't work though like TF's and Soraka's.

keiri1

10-25-2012

People are saying that ezreal's w will be useless in a trade with another adc, but you have to remember it still does damage, it still increases YOUR attack speed due to your passive. Just because you aren't OP anymore and can't remove another adc's attack speed steroid while increasing your own isn't that big of a deal. He still has his poke, he still has his mini flash, hes still good.

Cyrad

10-25-2012

Quote:
Tristana
Explosive Shot Cast Range now matches her Attack Range (including per level increases from her passive Draw a Bead)
Fixed: Rocket Jump now is more reliable when used around terrain
Buster Shot mana cost reduced to 100 from 140
I really hate the nerf to Ezreal, but this? Thank goodness! That should have been implemented ages ago.

ChrisPardave

10-25-2012

This will be riot an hour after this patch..

http://i.imgur.com/r4gln.gif

KiStorm

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji68 View Post
This game is just going to ****.
The game just gets worse after every patch like wtf.
They practically just ruined like 5 champs and 2/3 items.
To top it off they are very late on the harrowing skins, and Elise.
The Elise revealed says "This patch".

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2690974
Check it.

KiStorm

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worlds Smu Giest View Post
There's too many bad ezreal players who depended on his trinityforce and w to snow ball once even a little fed to shut down everything. Jayce needs hard nerf bat on his power ball and gate acceleration, though the flat damage and over stun is good to see.

now to the kitty, Rengar was op, he could chain jump, and destroy anyone in top lane who wasn't an out right TANK with full Armor and damage reduction abilities. At level 1 he could put out almost 4-600damage in about 5 seconds. I don't know if you understand the math, but thats more damage then almost anyone has in HP at level 1.

late game, rengar could stealth out of a team fight then come right back to clean up after you waste your burst down on him, and his team kills you. even more he buys an GA so even if he does die from ignite or something he can come right back or just use his W to keep himself that much more up.

If a guy I know who built AP ON RENGAR CAN WIN HIS LANE AND A GAME THE CHAMP IS OP! Rengar doesn't even need his necklace to win, now it will be a more post level 6 items or something to get once he can roam from top lane. teleport and exhaust will make him deadly as a ganker or just get smite and jungle him.
All i read was Kitty Cat Rengar nOW.

lHaunt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

I love how every single person upset with this patch is a butt hurt rengar / ez player. Sack up, there are other champs, and they needed nerfs. Maybe a bit much on Rengar but I am sure Riot will buff him again next patch if it is too much. Oh and maybe some upset DFG fans. DFG got nuked hard. It needs the CDR :/

ChrisPardave

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Its Nazgul View Post
I love how every single person upset with this patch is a butt hurt rengar / ez player. Sack up, there are other champs, and they needed nerfs. Maybe a bit much on Rengar but I am sure Riot will buff him again next patch if it is too much. Oh and maybe some upset DFG fans. DFG got nuked hard. It needs the CDR :/

I'm more upset with what they replaced TT with than nerfing half the champions on that list..

yD oE uA rD

10-25-2012

soooo ...will elise be in this patch?
and when is it going to be patced,today?

KiStorm

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worlds Smu Giest View Post
There's too many bad ezreal players who depended on his trinityforce and w to snow ball once even a little fed to shut down everything. Jayce needs hard nerf bat on his power ball and gate acceleration, though the flat damage and over stun is good to see.

now to the kitty, Rengar was op, he could chain jump, and destroy anyone in top lane who wasn't an out right TANK with full Armor and damage reduction abilities. At level 1 he could put out almost 4-600damage in about 5 seconds. I don't know if you understand the math, but thats more damage then almost anyone has in HP at level 1.

late game, rengar could stealth out of a team fight then come right back to clean up after you waste your burst down on him, and his team kills you. even more he buys an GA so even if he does die from ignite or something he can come right back or just use his W to keep himself that much more up.

If a guy I know who built AP ON RENGAR CAN WIN HIS LANE AND A GAME THE CHAMP IS OP! Rengar doesn't even need his necklace to win, now it will be a more post level 6 items or something to get once he can roam from top lane. teleport and exhaust will make him deadly as a ganker or just get smite and jungle him.
Um just throwing this in there, but Twitchs stealth rework slightly improved fade time while taking damage, previously he couldn't fade as fast.

Eve can't fade when taking damage, Talon has always had the instant stealth which makes him rather fun, Kha'zix's feels sluggish and Rengars seems a little too fast for his size y'know, instant aggro drop while lasting a long time.. I think a reduction in its duration will make him more of a brush camper than a rambo, and will probably force it to be used to initiate rather than a flash into Q right click Q then ulti out, and another Q right click Q as he runs through team - the duration will severly reduce how far he can get past team and possibly stop him catching Ezreals even when they arcane shift into a flash.. it was pretty annoying to experience and funny to see.