Shadow Isles Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

neMANa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Ezreal
Essence Flux no longer reduces enemy champion Attack Speed
wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FallenReal

10-25-2012

i think riot's just trying to piss us all off with these patches....so damn harsh...

KiStorm

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGutWrench View Post
"Unique Passive: Your basic attacks inflict Grievous Wounds on enemy champions, causing 50% reduced healing and regeneration for 1.5 seconds."

You basically just made AD sion completely un-viable by making that item. Way to go. You can't even cleanse out of it like you can with ignite.
Yeah for 3v3.

Played vs Sion in 3v3's? Yeah nah...

plsirmayihvesomo

10-25-2012

NERF THEM!!! NERF THEM ALL INTO THE GROUND!!!!

ONLY ALL OF THOSE CHANGES WERE AWESOME. EAT IT SKARNER, NO MORE TOW TRUCK FOR YOU BB!!! WHATS THAT BLITZ? NOT SO TANKY NO MORE ARE YOU? BETTER HAVE TO REALLY THINK ABOUT THAT PULL NOW BRO.

AND SPEAKING OF GETTING THE HAMMER, RENGAR. YOU GOT SNIPPED. IM SURE MORELLO AND PHREAK HAVE THE PAIR SKEWERED LIKE OLIVES IN A CUSTOM SET OF MARTINI GLASSES THAT HAVE "TONS OF DAMAGE" SCRAWLED ON THE SIDE IN PLATINUM.

DRINK TO YOUR HEALTH GOOD SIRS!

ITEMSITEMSITEMSITEMSITEMSITEMSITEMSITEMS

WHATS UP NEW STEALTH CHAMPS?
YOU LIKE YOUR SPECIAL INVIS ABILITY THAT LETS YOU JET?
WELL GUESS WHAT?
GREZ'S SPECTRAL LANTERN IS ON THAT WITH A VENGANCE!
O, MY COWARD ATTACK DIDNT WORK, IMA JUST STEALTH AWAY OMYGODWHATSHAPPENINGHOWCANTHEYSEEMEIMDEAD! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
EAT IT!

WARDS GOT SOME WORK DONE, YOU MISSED ONE THING THOUGH. EVERY TIME YOU HIT A WARD IT SHOULD REDUCE THE MAXIMUM TIMER ON IT BY 1/3.
SO A WARD ON ITS LAST FEW SECONDS WOULD STILL NEED 3 HITS.
NO PROB,
BUT A FRESH WARD RE-WARDS (GET IT?) THE ACTIVE PLAYER WHO ATTEMPTS TO ATTACK FRESH WARDS AS THEY'RE PLACED.
THAT WAY ITS NOT AN ALL OR NOTHING GAMBIT. A HIT OR 2 SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCES THE TIMER AND REWARDS THE DILIGENT PLAYER.

SO MORE STRATEGY IN PLACING THEM IS ALWAYS GOOD.
BUT PAYING MONEY FOR A 7 DAY RENTAL IS NOT.

LASTLY,
fix, Heimerdinger. Thank you.

LesbianRainbow

10-25-2012

SOOO LAME! omfg why are you still nerfing rengar what bout kha'zix come on riot *chop chop*

dolgoon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-25-2012

no new champion?

ChrisPardave

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by plsirmayihvesomo View Post
NERF THEM!!! NERF THEM ALL INTO THE GROUND!!!!

ONLY ALL OF THOSE CHANGES WERE AWESOME. EAT IT SKARNER, NO MORE TOW TRUCK FOR YOU BB!!! WHATS THAT BLITZ? NOT SO TANKY NO MORE ARE YOU? BETTER HAVE TO REALLY THINK ABOUT THAT PULL NOW BRO.

AND SPEAKING OF GETTING THE HAMMER, RENGAR. YOU GOT SNIPPED. IM SURE MORELLO AND PHREAK HAVE THE PAIR SKEWERED LIKE OLIVES IN A CUSTOM SET OF MARTINI GLASSES THAT HAVE "TONS OF DAMAGE" SCRAWLED ON THE SIDE IN PLATINUM.

DRINK TO YOUR HEALTH GOOD SIRS!

ITEMSITEMSITEMSITEMSITEMSITEMSITEMSITEMS

WHATS UP NEW STEALTH CHAMPS?
YOU LIKE YOUR SPECIAL INVIS ABILITY THAT LETS YOU JET?
WELL GUESS WHAT?
GREZ'S SPECTRAL LANTERN IS ON THAT WITH A VENGANCE!
O, MY COWARD ATTACK DIDNT WORK, IMA JUST STEALTH AWAY OMYGODWHATSHAPPENINGHOWCANTHEYSEEMEIMDEAD! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
EAT IT!

WARDS GOT SOME WORK DONE, YOU MISSED ONE THING THOUGH. EVERY TIME YOU HIT A WARD IT SHOULD REDUCE THE MAXIMUM TIMER ON IT BY 1/3.
SO A WARD ON ITS LAST FEW SECONDS WOULD STILL NEED 3 HITS.
NO PROB,
BUT A FRESH WARD RE-WARDS (GET IT?) THE ACTIVE PLAYER WHO ATTEMPTS TO ATTACK FRESH WARDS AS THEY'RE PLACED.
THAT WAY ITS NOT AN ALL OR NOTHING GAMBIT. A HIT OR 2 SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCES THE TIMER AND REWARDS THE DILIGENT PLAYER.

SO MORE STRATEGY IN PLACING THEM IS ALWAYS GOOD.
BUT PAYING MONEY FOR A 7 DAY RENTAL IS NOT.

LASTLY,
fix, Heimerdinger. Thank you.

Lmao, i love your response to the patch. But I'm surprised you're not expressing your feelings for the new TT

newkio

10-25-2012

Not really waiting for this patch at all.

I mean DFG nerf, Completely destroying rengar, the nerf on ezreals w, your pretty much makign things useless in this patch.

Nightmarebane

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aemys View Post
And Elise...?

I'd like to at least see a "Elise will be released later pending more testing on PBE."
Last time I was on PBE her alternative skin was not even useable... besides I hate spiders that look like pretty light blue flowers. T-T'

coffee addict

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by newkio View Post
Not really waiting for this patch at all.

I mean DFG nerf, Completely destroying rengar, the nerf on ezreals w, your pretty much makign things useless in this patch.
I'm sorry you depend on broken champions to win