Shadow Isles Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ET Scary

10-25-2012

Why must you take DFG away!? RIP

papiineek

10-25-2012

RIOT! I'll have to say I'm a little butt hurt with Ezreal's nerf since I just spent hours and hours of hard earned IP on him, and I feel you took away what kept him sorrrrt of alive against real dangerous carries like talon or corki or Xin, etc. Nothing we can do about it now, but maybe I can suggest something for the next patch?

I just think that if you guys had a problem with the attack speed reduction he could apply to an entire team, you could have compensated for getting rid of it by at least amping up his passive so that his attack speed was a tinnnny bit faster. Instead of over powering multiple players on attack speed reduction, one player on the enemy team team would just have to deal with an ever so slightly faster Ezreal.

I mean AD Ez being so trinity force dependent, and with that item getting nerfed too... you guys reallllllly castrated the dude's balls here. Give him one nut back! WE ONLY NEED ONE!!!

FallenReal

10-25-2012

wow....Eve is now useless once again...thanks riot..for ruining her..once again....

kfarris88

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Chimp I View Post
rengar nerfs. Thank god.
I kill him soooo easy as LULU!!!
To me he is already week y make him weaker? xD

WickedAngel3000

10-25-2012

When are we able to play leauge again?

TheTechmaturgist

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhakka View Post
I wanna feel bad for the nerfed champions, I really do.. but.. but I just can't.
you should for at least one of them. they might as well just remove heimerdinger from the game. he was 6300 champ but after the latest batch of champs out class him in every way and they refuse after 2 years to buff him or fix any glitches or work on him in any way shape or form. He might as well go the way of URF because it is ****ying clear that that RIOT hates heimer. They didn't even offer me a refund after dumping his value as a player and refusing to make him competitive in today's game. Even if heimer gets fed he is still no use in a team fight and can really only push and take down towers. team fighting with heimer is a joke.
everyone is petrified his turrets will "KS" them so they refuse to fight anywhere near heimer. Pointless.

clyses

10-25-2012

is elise in this?

MoonWarriors

10-25-2012

Wow big patch xD

LynxesNaaru

10-25-2012

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee be finished with the patch soon!!!! I realy wanna play

kostoski

Recruiter

10-25-2012

so when will these patches be done around..?