Shadow Isles Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chaz5

10-25-2012

dat rengar nerf seemed a bit much. I was honestly just expecting a nerf to his Q npt everything o.o

Porotopia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Pissed about the DFG nerf...

Zenzai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scimatth7 View Post
I'm still not sold on the wardless TT remake...but overall it is definitely an improvement. Hats off to you on this one Riot.
I think doing this ward removal will bring back more sense to those who choose to use Clairvoyance. and champs like ashe with Hawk shot.

radkid

10-25-2012

so no new map?

thechosenone001

10-25-2012

Rengar got Nerf again

Dhakka

10-25-2012

I wanna feel bad for the nerfed champions, I really do.. but.. but I just can't.

Kain0591

10-25-2012

finally neft ezreal. THank riot.
BUFF VAYNE PLZZZZZZZZZZZ

kareemmustafa

10-25-2012

nice items but when north america will be available

VonHarlon

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanthus730 View Post

This is a bad idea until all the champs that rely on this to be viable are fixed.

I agree (and I think everyone does) that DFG is OP...but you've basically just removed like 4-5 champs from the game as DFG was the only thing keeping them viable (Veigar, LB, etc)...you should have fixed these champs before/at the same time you nerfed DFG.

Also, DFG was one of very very few CDR items in the game, removing it without offering another option has severely limited options and thinned the item pool.
It basically mandates the rise of the blood chalice and i think morello would like to see his item used once in a blue moon even though i'd rather stack cdr/lvl runes than use that on my ap mid. If you need more than the 2-3 ignites typically toted around to bring X regen champion in line then you should be counterpicking with a solid healing reduction champ like mf, katarina or the upcoming trist. Hell getting your bruiser to build an exec's calling would serve the purpose better. O did i forget to meantion that supports usually have an issue with trying to not overcap cdr with standard build as it is.

Back to dfg, what i expected was a 5% drop in cdr and base damage with the 1% increase in scaling with 10-15 drop in ap which would knock down its early game but still keep it usefull to everyone currently depending upon it to be usefull past lvl 16. now it takes endgame lvl ap to get what you used to get with it when you built it as a core item. Veigar will have to farm himself to over 1k ap to start seeing any returns from the scaling which is a slap in the face if you ask me.

aa element

10-25-2012

hey does harrowing start this patch to? like skins/map etc.