New Twisted Treeline Comments

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Segers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

I'm not going to lie, at first I was completely against the change to twisted treeline, partly because of the new alters i heard about, the huge FPS problem, and the loss of items. But after a while I started to warm up to the idea of the new TT. However I would like to see some changes done to the current version in the PBE.

Map Changes
1)The new map changes implemented, like making the fountain more back so teams can't turtle forever was a great idea. and not allowing people to flash into base over the wall waas a good thing too. But i heard a rumor that kasadin can still jump over it, if no other champion can jump over the wall, I don't think kassadin should be allowed exclusive rights to jump over it, it would just make chasing him, which is already hard to do, even harder.
2) The new giant monster Spider looks awesome, however the walls around him and the lack of bushes there make harder for the enemy team to not completely telegraph that they are coming to stop or try and steal the buff. I believe that if bushes were added, or maybe a shorter wall that would allow champions to jump over to steal, or jump out after a steal, it would be a lot better in my opinion.
3) The speed buff in the middle of the map I believe is unnecessary. I would think that putting a small minion swarm there, like the dragon on summoners rift, that gives a slight bit more gold than the other jungle creeps would be a better use of the space. It would also make a jungle champion more possible, because they could attack the jungle creeps there instead of taking away cs from top or bottom lane.

FPS Problems
I have to admit that the new updated TT looks great, but I can't play it due to FPS issues. It is true that I have an old computer, but with some tweaking on the league settings, and some tweaking I was able to get it to play summoners rift and the old twisted treeline within the 15-30 fps range (depending on the amount of champs with a lot of particles flying around them, and their spells).But with the new TT, even on the lowest setting possible, with champions with practically no particles that cause FPS problems, I only get like 9-15 FPS.
Now I'm not asking for the a whole map to be redone, but maybe make the "low setting" be put a little bit lower so that people like me that already have to play on low settings on the normal maps don't have to worry about FPS problems should we want to play 3v3.

Overall the new TT is decent, with the new items, and layout more champions can be played on it than the old TT. I just hope that Riot gets this message and takes into consideration of what I believe can be improved upon. I would really like it if we were able to keep the old TT and have this new one with a different name, but I doubt that it will happen.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

it's the Teleport mechanic they should fix not the Wall, you ever played Dominion?, remember it's a long walk from base to outer ring? Kassadin can jump the Wall between Base and the outer circle.

Kassadin's ult is an early programmed teleport mechanich wich Pushes you to the Next avaliable Vector of space forward if your Hitbox would actually collision with something; instead of facedeplanting like Ezreal it actually pushes you outside tje wall, Early iterations of flash were also like this, they Fixed the problem along the Flash nerf (nerfed flash and fixed the problem) but didn't adress Kassadin at that time, beats me why though.

fiddlesticksssss

10-24-2012

I wouldn't say my computer is bad, but it isn't that great either. On old TT i can play at high and still sustain around 30-35 fps. New map, very low all setting with no shadows and i can hardly even break 20 fps. They said they are looking into it, but idk how long that will take.