Three day ban for a game we already won...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Barrizzle

10-09-2012

We were destroying the enemies' turrets at the nexus after they just got aced and I really had to go take a dump so I went to poop and when I get back, I see VICTORY, and there's some sort of error that kicked me off after clicking continue. I go to log back in, and it says I'm banned for three days...really? I didn't AFK at all, we had already won and I didn't want to poop myself. I'm pretty sure the system accounted my time after we had already won and me not clicking and decided I was AFK...

TLDR; took a ****, got banned.

Any way to reverse this or challenge this, please? Thanks.

Heske

10-11-2012

Lolololololol

Varaxael

10-11-2012

A) Take care of that **** (you should pardon the pun) before you start.
B) Getting banned takes time; you didn't get banned for the game you just went afk in.
C) There is a report card in your email in-box telling you why you were banned.

RiotKiddington

Platform Engineer

10-25-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Most likely you were banned by the LeaverBuster, and LeaverBuster never bans people with first offense for 3 days. I would assume you probably DC a lot. You should find a way to stabilize your computer and lol client first before you enter into a commitment to play with 9 others.

Karn Bishop

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotKiddington View Post
Most likely you were banned by the LeaverBuster, and LeaverBuster never bans people with first offense for 3 days. I would assume you probably DC a lot. You should find a way to stabilize your computer and lol client first before you enter into a commitment to play with 9 others.
I have reconnect issues that cause me to lose critical team-fights as well, but i don't consider it my fault because i never had this issue until you unleashed the evil of the reconnect featur- i'm sorry i mean the Trololol feature which detects team fights and goes trololol time for a Reconnect error!, never mind that my connections fine lets hit you with a reconnect error for fun!

edit: yeah the OP is describing an end of game DC but it's still the same base issue.

Ornan

10-25-2012

Quote:
I wish people had this mentality in mind before they went into ranked.

Alex3omg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Quote:

What happens if you DC or leave a game and come back? Does that count as a leave?