0/10 in ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FacedYouBro

10-24-2012

Can I report someone for going 0/10 in a ranked game?

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

0/10/?

Also, there is a report for unskilled player, which is probably what you would need to use.

Frankly, it will happen to you in the future. Someone will just shut you down, and you will try to come back and they will kick you in the face. It happens, try to be understanding. People have bad games, some are worse than others.

Frankly, I've gone 1/15/28 as a support because my AD was terrible and I was sacrificing myself for him.

Sometimes you just get dealt a bad deck, its part of the game.

HedonismBot420

10-24-2012

You can report someone for going 20-0 in a normal game, doesn't mean anything is gonna happen.

Snake XT

10-24-2012

Damn. If people are ending games with that kind of score I might have a chance at ranked games lol. Im just nervous playing them.

JRiMi

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake XT View Post
Damn. If people are ending games with that kind of score I might have a chance at ranked games lol. Im just nervous playing them.
Why not give it a shot. The elo reset is coming up so I'd suggest spamming ranked just to get a good feel for it if nothing else.

FacedYouBro

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRiMi View Post
Why not give it a shot. The elo reset is coming up so I'd suggest spamming ranked just to get a good feel for it if nothing else.
This is why I got into it. Right now I'm sitting at 8-10 with a 1078. I lost my first four games. The first 2 had leavers. I've only lost 2 games that we actually all stayed played and didn't feed. They were two awesome games.

CrystalisX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

You can always report players for any reason at all. That is your privilege but you have to be responsible about reporting otherwise your reports will mean nothing at all.

How did everyone else on the team do? if one player is 0/10/0 while everyone else on the team is like 10/0/30 then yes you probably have a valid report. The player never contributed at all in the game and simply fed the enemy team. Now if the same person who died 10 times is actually 0/10/25 I would say that's not a valid report simply because it depends on the role they played. If they had to initiate the fights, the likelihood of them getting bursted down immediately is high and they will likely die as a result. Scores mean very little in a teambased game in determining who wins and who loses the game. Rarely if ever does simply looking at the K/D score tell the story of what happened in the game.