Master Yi MUST BE NERFED

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2012

LoL At this post. This guy is a riot. No pun intended.

CurryMonstaNACHO

11-01-2012

Guuys. why dont u get it like plz help me. MYMBN!!!!!!!! OMq like this has been going on fo sooo long. If no one uses him, then NERF HIMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! Cause the poeple who do jungle like A NOOOBLOARD and just bring terroor. His ap elevel is too high. I need help like for a levl 30 person, i shouldnt be looosing to level 5s who just think there so cool and slam everyone with op character. THen they start to bm us. Plz help me talk to developers. INEEED HELP. MYMBN!!!

tldr; MYMBN. TELLL THE DEVELOPERS. help me get them and i will help u back. auths, come to me!!

iMRts

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurryMonstaNACHO View Post
DUUUUDE. i was playing the other day and I saw some guy using master yi. He was so good, even though we were the same levle, he kept on doing more damage. This is bs. Can someone explain?
you must be a noob.
he had full gear, you had 0 gear, no wonder you lost.

Gainer Sanga

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitroflame View Post
agreed. yi is actually awful if you are losing then you are more of a noob than the people who pick him

AP Yi mid.

Take Clarity/Teleport.

He's literally impossible to get past. He won't WIN his lane, but it's legitimately possible for him to hold -FOREVER-. Of course, if your teammates lose their lanes, there's a problem.

LegitxJoe Daddy

11-02-2012

Every champion can be OP if they get enough LH or Kills ive seen Sona's who I couldnt take on alone. Its all about shutting them down. And honesly Master Yi isnt the most OP champ look at Darius, Xin Zhoa, Shaco, Ezreal, Lux, Rengar, Kha Zix, Dr. Mundo, Jayce, Teemo, Sion, Lee Sin, and thats just a handful.

CurryMonstaNACHO

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegitxJoe Daddy View Post
Every champion can be OP if they get enough LH or Kills ive seen Sona's who I couldnt take on alone. Its all about shutting them down. And honesly Master Yi isnt the most OP champ look at Darius, Xin Zhoa, Shaco, Ezreal, Lux, Rengar, Kha Zix, Dr. Mundo, Jayce, Teemo, Sion, Lee Sin, and thats just a handful.
Every character CAN BE OP but you dont get it. Master yi is ALWAYS OP. He has sooo muhc AP that i cant EVER take him down. HE NEEDS TO BEE NERFED LIKE SRSLY?!?!? Are any of you not lvl 30? Every game, he just jumps out and 720 duhnks everyone WIHTOUT ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIX THIS NOW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaverSlayer DJ View Post
AP Yi mid.

Take Clarity/Teleport.

He's literally impossible to get past. He won't WIN his lane, but it's legitimately possible for him to hold -FOREVER-. Of course, if your teammates lose their lanes, there's a problem.
DUUUDE who the hell uses clarity and teleport? NOOBS these days. LIke even if my team goes ALL IN, master yi just jumps out and woops our butt

Neimiros

11-27-2012

+1

ThoughtfulWander

11-28-2012

Greetings all honorable league players,

I don't think he needs any nerfing or buffing as he seems pretty balanced to me.

I play him quite a bit.

I don't get tons of kills. But I usually end up with the majority of the towers and some inhibs.

It is how you play and build him and how you have your runes and all setup.

Heres hoping we meet on the honorable fields if justice my friends,

Thoughtful wander

eVo Wablamuffin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2012

wut

HybridLR1

11-28-2012

Shh...I just bought Yi and Soraka...I want to play broken Yi, no nerfing unless I hate him plz! LOL