Master Yi MUST BE NERFED

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fiveofswords

10-24-2012

yi often gets fed cause noobs try to run away from him. Dont run from yi.

CurryMonstaNACHO

10-24-2012

Yeah im starting to use yi and i feel like he is too op. A nerf would be nice on him. Also theres a new threat. KATRINA. Not only is she sexy but she can ninja u out of no where. I feel like lol isnt a game of whether u can spot people in a corner

Liceomlett

10-24-2012

ahh level 10's

NoneLikeRob

10-25-2012

I sincerely disagree with those who say Yi is not a good champion. My prior post breaks down AP Yi, the numbers don't lie, and he scales into late game very well. When I do decide to play Yi (which isn't often anymore because of how broken and easy mode he is) I never fail to dominate early game (CDR for the win) and come mid to late game I spend the entire time backdooring. As long as my team is smart with teamfights the enemy will have to send at least one person to stop me from taking all their turrets giving a 4v4 to my team, or if they are smart send two so they can actually get the kill without me just ulting away giving my team a 3v4. If they choose to ignore me a smart team can just play defensively, prolong the 4v5 and in the mean time I am going to melt towers like it's nothing. Yi is majorly broken, he is just a little different then some champs. I would really like to see Siv HD exploit all of Yi's brokenness in ways only he can do.

Azerax53

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshiji1 View Post
Pretty sure he meant there's another thread somewhere where someone was asking for a Yi buff, not saying that yours was... -_-
What he said! I can see how you misunderstood my reply but seriously if people are asking to buff Yi and others are asking for a nerf then Yi is great exactly where he is it means that he is balanced and you just need to plan a strategy to get around yi. An under fed Yi whom is constantly getting ganked == gg. if you gank him early and often he won't get to that OP state that your talking about. What i suggest is use a high damage champion to take him out, (my personal favorite would be Darius dunk master FTW) And make sure every chance you get, gank him gank him until he rage quits. The thing with master yi is he's very good at backdooring swooping getting a kill and getting back out get the drop on him and he'll be the one going OH SH*T!

Another thing is you can counter build against him which will shut him down too. Most good yi's go AP because AP yi scales faster and does more damage so if that's the case get MR and Health they counter any AP the other less used route that people go with yi is AD. All you do with AD yi is instead build Armor and Health and again he won't be able to do that crazy damage to you.

CurryMonstaNACHO

10-31-2012

Bump this. Master yi MUST BE NERFED. i CANT Take this anymore. He is wayyyyyyyyyy to overpowered. plz nerf master yi riot

tldr; MASTER OP.

SpyderJ

10-31-2012

...how on earth are there so many people actually thinking this was meant to be a serious complaint. Im baffled by all the serious responses trying to explain why master yi would do more damage than another champion....aside from the idea that maybe, just maybe, theres someone weaker than master yi. (Side note, theres not that many champs weaker than yi)

CurryMonstaNACHO

10-31-2012

and all the champs strongur cost so much money. I like to play with the nice easy going ones but I can nevr have fun when i always see jungler master YI come behind me and not 360 but 720 SLAM DUNK MY A**. Like its SOOO annoying. Im just starting to leaern but i HATE being wooped just because some character is TOOO OP
MYMBN!!!
Master
Yi
Must
Be
Nerffed

JulpaFTW

10-31-2012

exhaust him and you win. or any hard cc actually.

SteelersMan

10-31-2012

lolwut