highly skilled streamer seeking duo partner

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pki

10-24-2012

Hey im pki and ive been dominating my rather low elo for months now going up and down elo like a rollercoaster... i always get the 2-3 players who somehow manage to go 2-14 (u know who u are)... which shut down my chance to win a game even tho i carry hard 95% of games..i need a dedicated highly skilled player like myself to duo w/ who wants to take the time for the next couple days to help each other raise our elo drastically while i stream for fun.

leave ur igns in post

ill be starting non stopped all nighter ranked in 45 mins for about 8 hours straight or more so pls get at me soon.

IGN: pki

stream: http://www.twitch.tv/pki88

iRetreat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pki View Post
Hey im pki and ive been dominating my rather low elo for months
Quote:
Originally Posted by pki View Post
i carry hard 95% of games.
Your peak Elo is 631since the top Elo reset and you have a 47% win ratio over 737 ranked matches. I wouldn't really say you're dominating your Elo or hard carrying 95% of your matches.

If you feel you are dominating your Elo, my guess is that you have the basic mechanics down, but don't know how to obtain objectives, finish games, or work well with a team.

I wouldn't call myself highly skilled, but if you want someone to play with I'd play some normals with you and go over mid/late game strategies.

adc

10-24-2012

I'd love to duo queue with you, iRetreat. Ranked or normal. Would love to get some constructive criticism.