Join a Noob Clan! LoL Progression and Development Clan

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prezza

10-24-2012

Hi everyone. I'm Prezza and I am introducing my new clan, LPDC.

The clan is targeted at noobs like myself - I was a level 8 on my EU account before switching to NA on which I am a 6. I'm looking for fellow noobs with which I can enjoy the progression and development process within LoL - that is, getting better with fellow newbies.

I am not going to cap the level at which you must be to join this clan. However, bare in mind that the majority are going to be noobs, so you may not enjoy yourself quite as much as a level 30 than as a level 5.

We welcome better players if they want to mentor us and give us tips, too.

We don't want any ragers, trolls, cheaters or anyone that will be a negative influence within the clan. Banter is fine, and encouraged, but don't cross the boundary. Same with swearing (although encouraging swearing may be pushing it, we certainly accept it but don't be too crass :P)

Here is our forum: http://lpdc.freeforums.org

Please register, first for the forum and then for the clan. The latter is so that I can have an easy reference to your basics, and can say no to people in very extreme circumstances (eg if you're a known rager).

Also feel free to add me in-game: My summoner name is Prezza. (Yes Prezza not Prezzo - that's my account name. Confusing right?!?!)

Feel free to ask questions here or on the forum

In-game chatroom is LPDC.

Thanks for reading!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prezza

10-24-2012

Oops! Was meant to go into the beginners forum! Don't know how this happened. Sorry, can a MOD close this please!