*Sees Twisted Treeline remake*

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saint Latona

10-17-2012

*sees that Ebonmaw the dragon is being replaced by Vilemaw the spider*

;.; NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Blade3324

10-17-2012

Ruh Roh....

Bold caps rage incoming...

Ebonmaw Dragon

10-17-2012

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOO OOOooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo oooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

IIIIIIII HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUU RIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOT!!!!!

Wer tisvelkilti luh ui batobot wux ocuir vi darastrix rivek shafaer wer jefesab

VILEMAW VIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYMMMMMM!!!

IF I FOUND YOU, I WILL KILL YOU!!!!

STUPID INSECT!!! I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU!!!

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!

Heil Teemo

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonmaw Dragon View Post
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOO OOOooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo oooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

IIIIIIII HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUU RIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOT!!!!!

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!
*smokes a cigarillo*

Heh. Yeah.

Ask The Reaver

10-17-2012

Oh yea...

He mad...

Ask the Shadow

10-17-2012

The term is 'arachnid', insipid mortal. If I am correct, it may have been a donation by Lady Elise, an offering to the League of Legends. I shall personally enjoy these new haunted romping grounds. They remind me of the Shadow Isles; 'twas the closest the League has come to honoring me when I was asked to 'tour' it in the pictures that the High Council provided in the formal announcement. It has my hoof of approval.

Saint Latona

10-17-2012

Quote:

I love you Ebonmaw T.T

Why would Riot replace such a goddamn badass dragon with a puny spider?

Ask Her Etwhal

10-17-2012

Sona looked at Ebon, sighing. She floats over him, genlty placing her hand on his head, the other playing music, sending messages around

Now now, don't be angry. Sona smiled at the dragon, playing soothing music at the same time.

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

I am of the opinion that they will change the dragon in Summoner's Rift to be Ebonmaw. Instead of being removed, he got promoted!

SandscourgeSkarn

10-17-2012

Quote:

... Arachnid.

We're Arachnids.