Kassadin can blink over new outer base wall

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhotoShoot

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyBotLane View Post
Lol no. What do you think kassadin is going to do? Being the sole champ who can jump that wall is he going to AA down the nexus turret or nexus on his own? Don't tell me you are playing AD Kass..
Lich Bane op. Use his ult + proc on lich bane = win game?

Only Bruisers

Recruiter

10-24-2012

not a huge deal unless kassadins super fed or the enemy team is out of position big time, either way you probably deserve to lose

Sam

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampStat View Post
Kassadin is now next to Teemo on the "Must-Have Champion List"

No.

Sam

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixaLollipop View Post
And then what will he do? Die 1v3 because he's the only one that can jump over?

Lixa has a point, but... I think he's pretty much saying Kass may blink over but he's useless.

Lethal Loki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

Amumu should be able to bandage toss through the walls (The only line dash I believe that can make it through, granted it hits something)
I havent tested but Hecarims max range for his ulti is a little less than that of bandage toss
Tristanas rocket jump is just under hecarims ult range (untested, probably wouldnt make it through)

TF and Pantheon both laugh at wall's regardless of thickness

Only Bruisers

Recruiter

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethal Loki View Post
Amumu should be able to bandage toss through the walls (The only line dash I believe that can make it through, granted it hits something)
I havent tested but Hecarims max range for his ulti is a little less than that of bandage toss
Tristanas rocket jump is just under hecarims ult range (untested, probably wouldnt make it through)

TF and Pantheon both laugh at wall's regardless of thickness
if mumu can do it, lee probably could to i would think not sure though
edit: to be more specific he would have to hit something then it would have to move near the nexus, highly unlikely but not impossible still pointless :P

eczangief

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DubiousKing View Post
Kha'Zix's jump is treated similarly to a dash instead of a blink. If you try to jump into terrain you'll just fall short.

thank goodness one insane blinker like kassadin is enough

Herp derp a herp

10-25-2012

If only he could buy wards... Team w/ tele.

OnlyBotLane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Såm View Post
Lixa has a point, but... I think he's pretty much saying Kass may blink over but he's useless.
I wonder who downvoted that post he made... :/

And lichbane? Really? Never ever see Kassadin build this, mostly due to him being a champ who thrives doing all his dps in about .5 seconds and running away. No time for a lichbane strike. You can try it if you want but I can't see you getting dia next season with that build.