Kassadin can blink over new outer base wall

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DubiousKing

Senior Member

10-24-2012

Kassadin has, I believe, the longest range blink in the game. On the new TT, the outer base wall is too thick for most champions to blink over, but Kassadin's range is just over half of the wall's width. Because of how the game handles blinking into terrain, it lets him travel the full distance over the wall.

I don't think this is gamebreaking, just an interesting tidbit to spread around.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Perplx TesseN

Junior Member

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DubiousKing View Post
Kassadin has, I believe, the longest range blink in the game. On the new TT, the outer base wall is too thick for most champions to blink over, but Kassadin's range is just over half of the wall's width. Because of how the game handles blinking into terrain, it lets him travel the full distance over the wall.

I don't think this is gamebreaking, just an interesting tidbit to spread around.

Hmm, I'm not sure how I feel about this..

Thanks for the info.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChampStat

Senior Member

10-24-2012

Kassadin is now next to Teemo on the "Must-Have Champion List"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OnlyBotLane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampStat View Post
Kassadin is now next to Teemo on the "Must-Have Champion List"
Lol no. What do you think kassadin is going to do? Being the sole champ who can jump that wall is he going to AA down the nexus turret or nexus on his own? Don't tell me you are playing AD Kass..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Realyst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyBotLane View Post
Lol no. What do you think kassadin is going to do? Being the sole champ who can jump that wall is he going to AA down the nexus turret or nexus on his own? Don't tell me you are playing AD Kass..
You could get a Nashtor's Tooth and be equally as effective given you get 100% of your AP as auto damage if you have more AP than AD on inanimate team objectives.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OnlyBotLane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel Logan View Post
You could get a Nashtor's Tooth and be equally as effective given you get 100% of your AP as auto damage if you have more AP than AD on inanimate team objectives.
Inb4 Kassadin is must ban for as/ap build :P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DTrick

Senior Member

10-24-2012

Kha'Zix has something to say about longest blink in the game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-24-2012

And then what will he do? Die 1v3 because he's the only one that can jump over?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Papuga

Junior Member

10-24-2012

Is Kha'Zix's leap considered a blink? Just being technical. : P
I've played him a few times and find that with his non upgraded jump it's hard to get over some average sized walls. Could be I'm doing it wrong though.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DubiousKing

Senior Member

10-24-2012

Kha'Zix's jump is treated similarly to a dash instead of a blink. If you try to jump into terrain you'll just fall short.


12