What Champion is right for me?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EnticeDoom

10-24-2012

Hi guys! I was just wondering which Champion should I use for my play style? I like to push hard. I like to kill lots of minions and make a lot of money. I'm not really patient and I love putting pressure on the enemies lane. I don't mind soloing has long has I'm not outnumbered. .

zliplus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

Try Morde for pushing hard and pressure.

FuzzyHeartache

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

Perhaps you should try Xin Zao.

Sem

10-24-2012

If you are an aggressive player I would highly recommend champions with great escapes.

AD: Tristana, Ezreal, Corki
Mid: Fizz, Morgana (Shield blocks CC and exhaust), Katarina, Kassadin, Ahri, Gragas, Vladamir
Top: Jax, Shen, Riven, Rengar, Malphite, Lee sin, Tryndamere

Looking at these champs is a good place to start.

Eiji Oji

10-24-2012

if your looking to start cheap, and love farming try sivir.

BBBombBB

10-24-2012

You know, even though you might not like this, Heimerdinger is a wonderful pusher that can get you a lot of money. With him, you can also easily take dragon and baron, other great sources of income. However, in lane you have to be careful because Heimer doesn't have any escapes unless you are really good with landing his stun grenade. I personally enjoy playing Heimerdinger, but to be extra safe, i get Flash and Ghost summoner spells. Just max out turrets quickly to get the extra money. He's solo mid btw.

moomerator

10-24-2012

best champion ever if you like pushing top hard is wriggle: the lantern, u can use the constant free ward to keep ur bush warded without feeling like you're wasting gold and the lifesteal+armor+dmg helps harrassing. As for champions, any number of the ones mentionned above would work but once you do pick, I'd suggest incorperating wriggles lantern into your early build if you don't already

GingerBeardMan

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnticeDoom View Post
Hi guys! I was just wondering which Champion should I use for my play style? I like to push hard. I like to kill lots of minions and make a lot of money. I'm not really patient and I love putting pressure on the enemies lane. I don't mind soloing has long has I'm not outnumbered. .
I'd say ad nidalee, probably jayce. Sounds like top lane is your thing, you're going to need a character that can clear waves quickly and then does heavy ad damage to the tower and can then turn and escape quickly when the team comes to counter.

kavinh the third

10-27-2012

rumble so much fun takes a bit of learning but he'll destroy everything with his fire