Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

ADC looking for 5's team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SOCI3TY

10-24-2012

Looking for a 5s team with most people being around 1400-1500+ elo.

I am not an intense guy, but I play to win and try very hard. I take constructive criticism well.

i.e. someone says "Get your ass to baron" gonna be there before you know what happened.

However, I'm not looking for 4 *******s. Meaning I want to win, and i'm serious about getting better but I have no interest in playing with people who are going to rage at myself or other teammates.

I've got a very open schedule currently. I also have a youtube channel and can fraps games for later reference and post them on YT.

Feel free to add me in game =)

EditL I play All AD carries well, My preferential AD's are graves, vayne, ashe, and kog'maw. I'm pretty weak on corki and MF

Also I can play other roles pretty well. So if this post interests you and you're not looking for ADC then feel free to ask anyway. All I wont play is support.

SOCI3TY

10-29-2012

I'm a swell dude.

RayK47

10-30-2012

I'm a jungler that got stuck in ELO hell. I'm good but not in the ELO you are looking for But If you'd like to play a game with me to see if I am good then add me RayK47