How does everyone feel about Vilemaw?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tetryst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

I feel like his strong AoE attacks throw off the balance that other large monsters have. For almost every major objective you need an entire team to take it safely, but one person can take it alone, in some situations. With Vilemaw I feel like 3 people don't have much of an advantage over 1 -- you're doing more damage, but you're also taking more damage. The risk to reward ratio is off balance when compared to other objectives, which can be good or bad.

In my opinion it's not so great because TT lacks a satisfying objective to team-fight over, and in a lot of cases gets boring because instead of fighting over something, trying to get an edge on the other team, you're simply fighting the other team. But that's just one man's opinion, what do you think?

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

I've seen Rengar (his nerfed pbe Version) and JAx SOlo it at level 10 with barely Any scratch but i've also seen full level 16 teams fail miserably at it so i don't know what to think about it the only sure thing about it for meis that you should dodge the paws since they deal double the damage that the Baron bubbles do, however dodging the paws is not hard at all,

XxBaLaKxX

10-24-2012

The same is the case for baron on 5v doing AoE damage but it is still usually better to fight him as a team.

Clockworksummonr

10-24-2012

As long as you have a reliable character to tank it (E.X. Vlad with enough AP, Trundle using ult on it etc..) you can usually 2v1 vilemaw at level 10

Resolute Riven

10-24-2012

Op please nerf. Want to solo at level 5 with ahri

CashanDraven

10-24-2012

Too risky for what it gives. The buff is a joke, and the gold really isn't all that worth it either.

Massive damage, crappy gold/buff.

/thread

ThaDean

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashanDraven View Post
Too risky for what it gives. The buff is a joke, and the gold really isn't all that worth it either.

Massive damage, crappy gold/buff.

/thread
lol. Have you seen the attack speed increase?
Get the buff with an Ad. You have nunu blood boil on you for however long the buff lasts, plus blue buff mana regeneration.

The buff is good, killing Vilemaw is just difficult... which is as it should be.

There's a reason they're called "epic monsters".