What is it gonna take to just get a new map?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RavenAlphaOne

10-24-2012

Look.. I understand the whole balance issue and how some characters will do better in certain environments (tt is like the only place i feel heimer is viable, cause he can really shut down a lane with those turrets that are more like wards in summoners rift, and boy does teemo really get to shine on Twisted) but i have been playing this game since it first came out, and though i like to see tons of new characters come out, CAN WE GET A NEW FRIGGIN MAP PLEASE. I don't know if it would eat up the servers or if there is some other technical issue that is preventing it, but we seriously need some map choices. I agree that this should just be its own map and keep twisted the way it is. And seriously, lets get some new maps out there. Over the course of time this game has been out, there have been many rumors about maps that were gonna come out (hear the one about a 1 v 1 map?) and what comes out?, dominion, which is kinda fun, but really puts you in a bad spot if you get stuck with a bad team and though change is good, some new "regular type maps would have been better. Wheres magma mountain? Last but not least, I would love to be in a tournament and win some cash like those bad a**es that have been taking home the money, but i cant get 6 (5 and one sub) to commit to the schedule, not to mention i like the skill involved in 3's more than the pile up of 5's. Can we get a 3 v 3 tourney where we can win some cash? I don't know, that's my 2 cents. Whaddya think?

Zerglinator

10-24-2012

What is it gonna take?

It's gonna take equal recognition for Dominion and TT.

casatore

10-24-2012

sadly most ppl play 5v5 and not 3v3. the only ppl that play tt are the ones that have been playing lol sense it was on the beat. also i like your idea of having a tournament for tt and wing some cash or even become a pro player that way. hope the riot hear u mam i really do

Resolute Riven

10-24-2012

There are plenty of 3v3 tournaments right now where u can earn money. But at 1144 ELO you aren't going to be able to win (no offense of course). Practice makes perfect!